• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of them benches with a stainless sink cut in one end would be perfect.

Brewing and animal butchering all in one bench :ph34r:

No flex in the centre with it only being 1.2mm sp0rk???

A little flex, but I was sitting up one end, and I'd think the rolled front edge would give it a lot of strength

Bridges said:
As much as I hate being dragged to ikea this has possibilities.
I could be wrong, but I read the description as the bench top being plastic?

Either way, Ikea sucks unless you do the sensible thing and show up early on a weekday. Plenty of good brewing type stuff in the kitchen areas.

It is a bit vague. I haven't seen it in the flesh, I think it is a substrate that's plastic to support the stainless. At least that is how I read it.

Edit: Sorry for the miles OT.

I've seen it (I think), the top was stainless.

Looks like I'll have to have lunch at ikea tomorrow.

Beerisyummy said:
Whoosh. Over my head brother.

What's an R-Sat model?
Arse-hat, is what I was angling at. Not sure why he was offering his soul, but I'm sure he got a fair price for it, or at least what his personality is worth.
My apologies for the confusion. Was trying to be clever, but that didn't quite work.

Located at Maitland, only has a couple 30L ones left ( I just grabbed two @ $30 each)

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/maitland/miscellaneous-goods/kegs-for-home-brewers-for-sale/1048498980

:icon_offtopic: The King Bill IV looks like a great pub, some great beers on tap and there's a deli, in the pub! (No affiliation just bought kegs... so maybe affiliated I don't know if that counts)

When you take into account that Maitland also has 'The Pourhouse' and "The fox & Den" offering great craft beer they really are spoilt for selection.

(Morpeth brewery only 10 mins up the road too) might have to make the trip from Newy there a bit more often! ;)

OzPaleAle said:
Maximum load: 450kg.

Enough for 4 sp0rk's!

Looks the same design as the ebay one - same SS thickness too.

Note that there is a slightly cheaper eBay bench than the one Rob initially linked (same supplier) - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1524-x-610mm-NEW-STAINLESS-STEEL-WORK-BENCH-KITCHEN-FOOD-PREP-CATERING-TABLE-/201069337024?pt=AU_Business_Industrial_Restaurant_Catering_Equipment&hash=item2ed0aa99c0

It's not as deep: 610mm instead of 760mm but, at least for my 50cm pots, the 610mm might be a bit more ergonomic.

Mick

Judanero said:
:icon_offtopic: The King Bill IV looks like a great pub, some great beers on tap and there's a deli, in the pub! (No affiliation just bought kegs... so maybe affiliated I don't know if that counts)

When you take into account that Maitland also has 'The Pourhouse' and "The fox & Den" offering great craft beer they really are spoilt for selection.

(Morpeth brewery only 10 mins up the road too) might have to make the trip from Newy there a bit more often! ;)
I stayed in the B&B right next door to the fox, didn't know they had craft on tap!
But Morpeth brewery is really nice. The boys there are always happy to show you around.

Back