• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who in melb needs this.
I do won't get permission though. Seems a pretty good deal.

Edak said:
Yeah, OK price, but I don't know how he claims to have spent over $1200 on it...
Retail on the pots alone is ~$900. Add the bits and someone else knocking them up and $1200 starts looking very likely.

bum said:
Retail on the pots alone is ~$900. Add the bits and someone else knocking them up and $1200 starts looking very likely.
I see it now. Gee wouldn't have thought that those pots cost so much...

Okay then. After some serious negotiations we came up with nothing.
Tried $240 then $235 then $120 then $275.
Apparently he wont budge below $360 and doesn't wish to further negotiate with me.
Might have something to do with my unconventional methods?
:unsure:

6 kegs for $60ea is a pretty reasonable deal. He obviously knows it.

$60 is the going rate from a retailer, often with new seals. Any issues, retailer looks after you.
This guys wants to sell privately for the same price, but only if all 6 together, and likely there are no guarantees.
Tell 'im he's dreaming!

QldKev said:
Not worth starting it's own thread for but heaps of cool stainless brewing screens

http://www.arborfab.com/
I'd love a BIAB-style full mesh basket...keg hopping baskets look good too.

Anyone had anything similar made up in Aus/Melbourne ?

His are dent free and hand picked from the factory in 1996.
makes it worth the extra just for the hand picking. I dont have the heart to tell him I dont want to admire them I just want to put beer in them.

Latest posts

Back