• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bridges said:
Fermenter

And I quote "for brewing a lot of beer"
Just when I deposit a nice cheque in the account ..... how the hell am I suposed to be fiscally responsible when people near by do things like this .... next someone will put their 50L Braumeister on ebay for $2000 and that'll be me gone!

I wasn't entirely clear because most of my posts are done on the phone so I keep them brief, not this time!!!!

Your price on eBay for the 6kg cylinder is $199+19=$218
the (cash) KK price is $249-24.90=224.10

so there is $6 in it

If you are buying other stuff from the same guy in Burwood then he will still charge you full postage for each item (no combined shipping) so the main difference is that you will have to wait. Springvale is not that far from Burwood (I live in Burwood) so I just find it easier to go to KK that way if you forgot something you might be reminded if it is all in front of you. There is also a bunch of other useful stuff like $2 used SS spears that come in handy when building things that you can't get from Burwood guy.

Thats cool except Im two hours South of Sydney and postage is pretty much going to happen either way.

Latest posts

Back