• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The fun police must have paid a visit....
I was watching the auction and got this email lol

120403557799 - 6 x 50 Litre Stainless Steel Wine Barrels

Unfortunately, the item is no longer available for purchase. This is disappointing for everyone, but sometimes it's necessary to protect you as a buyer.

There are three main reasons why we remove listings:

-- The listing doesn't follow eBay guidelines.
-- The item isn't allowed on eBay or can only be listed under certain conditions.
-- The listing contains pictures or words in it that may have created copyright or trademark issues.

If the seller is able to fix the problem and relist the item, we hope you'll bid on it again.

We apologize for the inconvenience and have many other great deals on eBay. Just go to http://www.ebay.com to continue your shopping today. We hope to see you soon.

Thank you,

eBay Inc.

Guess big brother is watching.....

The fun police must have paid a visit....
I was watching the auction and got this email lol

120403557799 - 6 x 50 Litre Stainless Steel Wine Barrels

Unfortunately, the item is no longer available for purchase. This is disappointing for everyone, but sometimes it's necessary to protect you as a buyer.

There are three main reasons why we remove listings:

-- The listing doesn't follow eBay guidelines.
-- The item isn't allowed on eBay or can only be listed under certain conditions.
-- The listing contains pictures or words in it that may have created copyright or trademark issues.

If the seller is able to fix the problem and relist the item, we hope you'll bid on it again.

We apologize for the inconvenience and have many other great deals on eBay. Just go to http://www.ebay.com to continue your shopping today. We hope to see you soon.

Thank you,

eBay Inc.

Guess big brother is watching.....

Yeah I've watched a few of those 50l keg listings and every one of them is always cancelled early, they certainly seem to be on the ball. Same with mod-chipped consoles. Even though theyre legal in oz (the consoles and chips..) theyre against ebay guidelines and seem to disappear quickly.

Yeah I've watched a few of those 50l keg listings and every one of them is always cancelled early, they certainly seem to be on the ball. Same with mod-chipped consoles. Even though theyre legal in oz (the consoles and chips..) theyre against ebay guidelines and seem to disappear quickly.

Looks like only Tooheys and CUB ones get chased though to be removed. The XXXX ones are still there for sale at time of writing, the Carlton one got taken down a day or two ago. Guess different breweries have their own fun police?

quite possibly, but isnt xxxx owned by one of LN or cub anyway? would think they fall in the same boat

KEG Special in Kyneton VIC

buy now $600

2- Regulators, 1- Pluto Gun

10- 19 Litre S/Steel Kegs

340 Litre Fridge Freezer modified to hold 3- 19 Litre S/S Kegs

1- E Size Tavern Gas Bottle (exchangable)

5- Pub flick type Bar taps c/w C.U.Breweries logo Tops screw on

fridge door has 3 taps mounted into it providing cold grog aided by Tav Gas outside of the actual unit

Works perfectly, all clean and tidy, excellent condition.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HOME-BREW_W0QQitemZ...A1%7C240%3A1318

Mike

KEG Special in Kyneton VIC

buy now $600

2- Regulators, 1- Pluto Gun

10- 19 Litre S/Steel Kegs

340 Litre Fridge Freezer modified to hold 3- 19 Litre S/S Kegs

1- E Size Tavern Gas Bottle (exchangable)

5- Pub flick type Bar taps c/w C.U.Breweries logo Tops screw on

fridge door has 3 taps mounted into it providing cold grog aided by Tav Gas outside of the actual unit

Works perfectly, all clean and tidy, excellent condition.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HOME-BREW_W0QQitemZ...A1%7C240%3A1318

Mike
Any body want to go Halves....?

Any body want to go Halves....?

Thats a steal. If I was in vic I wouldn't think twice about that one. Even if you dont need it all yourself buy it, keep what you want (e.g. kegs) and onsell the rest. Would be a great starter though.

And an E size gas bottle....sexy!!

Sorry guys

Ducked down the street and thought yep thats mine when I get home.........

Get home and was gone already..

YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE i guess.

i thought it still had 2 days left on bidding. so it wasnt me.

If I had have been at my computer, I would have snapped it up :(

Back