• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these suitable for a no chill cube having had vingar stored in them. I assume the vinegar wouldnt have affected the plastic in any way?

Are they too big for a normal batch size?

Click here!

Sorry for the repost, cheers mate.
Seems much cheaper than from bunnings haha.

Anyone in Vic wanting a 25L glass fermenter may be interested.
Click here!

I love it on ebay when people are selling stuff and say stuff like "we were going to use it on our bar but never got around to it" and "im selling for a friend and know nothing about it".. Cant they just put it on their and sell it without offering some excuse, do they think people wont buy it unless they give a reason for selling it.. :blink: Sorry, just a little pet hate I have...

Anyhow, a 10 tap font? = 10kegs.. That would take me at least 20 weeks to drink, shit.. Would look pretty impressive though, nearly as good as ross's.. ;)

Are these suitable for a no chill cube having had vingar stored in them. I assume the vinegar wouldnt have affected the plastic in any way?
Are they too big for a normal batch size?
Click here!
Your local Vet will probably have a couple of these next to their recycling to throw out, and all they have had in them is distilled water.
;)

Click here!

The vinegar is ideal & it helps fight botulism & masks the infected taste :icon_cheers:

I love it on ebay when people say stuff like "we were going to use it on our bar but never got around to it" and "im selling for a friend and know nothing about it"

Some translations for you (don't take it too seriously);

"we were going to use it on our bar but never got around to it" = We got it for free or dirt cheap and are intending to make a big profit from the sale!

"im selling for a friend and know nothing about it" = Because I know nothing about stuff I obtain to sell and make a profit from here, it is pointless asking any questions and if I do know all about it, then I don't want to answer your stupid questions anymore!

"I reserve the right to end this auction early, as the item is listed for sale elsewhere!" = I am either selling something I paid way too much for or have read too many other ads for stuff listed by people in the same boat as me!

"Local Pickup only" = I have no f'ing idea about courier services, correctly packaging items to post, never seen http://www1.auspost.com.au/pac/aus_parcel.asp nor do I have weighing scales.

^_^

One for you mexicans.

Would be a sexy addition to any bar :wub:

Sorry, it's just wasn't for me and with much regret, I didn't bid on it.

FUGLY, as Betty's hat full of a-holes! You could have Corona on tap!

Sorry to the seller, I mean Hip, Hip, Hooray, you got rid of it for money!

As for the buyer, "There is a sucker borne every day", ERR - Congratulations on your splendid purchase!

Sorry, it's just wasn't for me and with much regret, I didn't bid on it.

FUGLY, as Betty's hat full of a-holes! You could have Corona on tap!

Sorry to the seller, I mean Hip, Hip, Hooray, you got rid of it for money!

As for the buyer, "There is a sucker borne every day", ERR - Congratulations on your splendid purchase!

You're a strange one Carby.... it might not be your cup of tea, but for $76 it was a steal... I'd have paid more than that for the driptray & glass washer alone.

Cheers Ross

You're a strange one Carby.... it might not be your cup of tea, but for $76 it was a steal... I'd have paid more than that for the driptray & glass washer alone.

Cheers Ross

Strange? Going easy on the w%$k&r.

:ph34r: Batz :ph34r:

Here's one for you, Gregor.... you could boil a paddock full of spuds on this sucker, just tell your wife it's a new fangled outdoor pizza oven... ;)

But I dont thimk it would tie in too well with the rest of the BBQ

it might not be your cup of tea, but for $76 it was a steal... I'd have paid more than that for the driptray & glass washer alone.

I thought I would get few bites!

The ugliness of the fonts far over-shadowed the drip tray with glass washer! I must say the washer is an excellent idea! I should have looked harder. My Bad!

I thought I would get few bites!

The ugliness of the fonts far over-shadowed the drip tray with glass washer! I must say the washer is an excellent idea! I should have looked harder. My Bad!
I have an excellent glass washer already.I called my right hand holding a moppy thing on the end of a piece of wire. Must put it on ebay.Note : hand does not come with moppy thing. :lol: BTW the lovely woman I live with has just bought a new dish washer that comes with a beer glass washing cycle.How good is that.You can have one too for just $1800.Dishwasher not the wife. Wife will cost you an extra 25-30K per year.
GB

Back