• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scored this beauty today off Gumtree, didn't post the link in case one of you got there first

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1400406614.405974.jpg

Bought the 20l Birko urn! Now to organise everything else to start BIAB :D

Yea +1 I changed mine that were like those from keg king to the corneilius brand metal disconnects and kegging life has never been simpler!

Maheel said:
4 beer kegs, I believe two of them were used for home brew. Two have some kind of fitting on top. Please see photos for details. Pick up Ebenezer NSW

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/4-Tooheys-Beer-Kegs-/331207173045?pt=AU_Breweriana&hash=item4d1d7c63b5

note the CO2 bottle in the pic..... make a quick offer = bargain...
I asked that question.

Looks like this is going through to the keeper. A victim of high initial pricing. (1000l S/S vessel with tap). Too rich for the blood in this group?

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Yea +1 I changed mine that were like those from keg king to the corneilius brand metal disconnects and kegging life has never been simpler!
How do you dissasemble them???

I tried quickly, half arsed on sunday night, and no luck, nigh on snapped it in half actually.

Havent tried I just soaked in pbw then star san and assembled onto the line before doing a regular line clean and sanitizer. All mine sealmperfect hence no need to disassemble. SorryA

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Havent tried I just soaked in pbw then star san and assembled onto the line before doing a regular line clean and sanitizer. All mine sealmperfect hence no need to disassemble. SorryA
Yeh i've never used mine, got them second hand thrown in when I bought some kegs. They are a wee bit corrored as I left them in a PBW solution to long, I probably need to strip them, but i'll try just running them on a heated PBW cycle from a keg. Or i'll just let them sit there and use all the other plastic ones I have to many of :p

Les the Weizguy said:
I asked that question.

Looks like this is going through to the keeper. A victim of high initial pricing. (1000l S/S vessel with tap). Too rich for the blood in this group?
Linky
5 and a half hours left - 0 bids, Currently at $420

Latest posts

Back