• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool toy for monitoring temps in the brewery

Data logger

QldKev

I'm very tempted to buy that.

Would be very cool to monitor temps to fine tune settings/predictions.

I've just put that ******* in my watch list......... I will own one in a couple of weeks. (After all the other random bullshit i purchase off ebay has been delivered :ph34r: )

With those data loggers...

Do you literally just plug 'em into a spare USB port, put the probe where you want it and then it just sends data to the computer? Any idea's as to how how frequently it would do this? And would you just get the data and export it to a spreadsheet where you could plot the info as a graph?

I have ZERO experience with data loggers....just going on how i reckon it should work...

cheers,

Nath

With those data loggers...

Do you literally just plug 'em into a spare USB port, put the probe where you want it and then it just sends data to the computer? Any idea's as to how how frequently it would do this? And would you just get the data and export it to a spreadsheet where you could plot the info as a graph?

I have ZERO experience with data loggers....just going on how i reckon it should work...

cheers,

Nath

They come with a driver disk. Normally you can set the update frequency in the driver. Most just dump the data to a file, that can be imported into excel.

QldKev

Can't work this one out. Is the gear for sale, or is he just looking for money?
Hes asking for money. The fact that u cant make that out speaks volumes about the guys business skills. Ie none.

Q: pick up tomorrow ok
A: Sorry. the items was completely destroyed when moved from a top deck to a lower deck, it was dropped from from 5 meters when getting it ready for sale pick up. A huge shame to us.

The above item on ebay! WTF?

Back