• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check this out. 300 snoots at the moment in WA.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Home-brewing-ki...1#ht_500wt_1302
Deluxe home brew system consisting of:

Two fermenters with contact thermometers & accessories
Stainless steel urn with thermostat control
Two Cornelius kegs
Pressure regulator, hoses & fittings (including beer tap - not shown)
Avery scale with stainless steel bowl
Bottle wash tree
Capper
Copper cooling tube
Stainless steel mesh for filtration of husks & grain fragments (not shown)
Bottle washer attachment for tap (not shown)
Books & other paraphenalia (not shown

That's bloody cheap for a freezer that size, looks to be about a 700lt, I wonder why its up on pallets though, maybe she is a leaker or summit

My 700L chest freezer is 1.7m long x 0.7m x 0.9m
That freezer is 2.44 x 0.74 x 0.97, which works out about 75% more total volume than mine. :eek:

I would guess it's only on pallets from when they moved it last. These things get bloody hard to move at that size.

QldKev

Universal swap-out thermostat to convert "any freezer" to a refrigerator (-2C to +9C temp range).

Magical_Snap___2012.11.15_20.25___001.jpg

"...custom made as their [sic] is no straight swap over thermostats available off the shelf with wide enough Temperature switching differentials for converting a Freezer to run as a fridge trying to use off the shelf thermostats can shorten your freezers life and damage the compressor motor."

Australian seller.

3 yr warranty + free postage.

$40.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Convert-a-Freez...=item2559ed78af

Hey guys, I had a look around and couldn't see any rules against posting ebay threads you have a connection to - this is one of my mates. If I'm being naughty, mods please let me know and I'll delete this post.

2 tap glycol chiller

Starting cheap, $100. He's moving to the US in a few months so needs to offload some gear. In Sydney, btw.

Glad you guys are asleep today still, just picked up an Andale DA tap for $31 :D
Party keg time :)

Latest posts

Back