• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OLD COPPER IN N.S.W. @ 99 CENTS

3678_2.JPG

Called JOMACK, they said it s an old model, the part j4 mean its 4 gallons. she said its about the same as a 20L.

Called JOMACK, they said it s an old model, the part j4 mean its 4 gallons. she said its about the same as a 20L.
Assuming the bottom section (full of cabling, etc.) is about 10cm high, a rough calculation suggests it's about 24Ltrs volume.
Could be a real bargain!

OK so who outbid me in the last seconds?

Auction #1

Auction #2

Wow, that's a steal on the MM Chillout! I paid full price for mine after dicking around for months trying to score one@ auction!
Wasn't me btw, who outbid ya :D . Check out JBidWatcher - open source, cross platform and the only way to bid on eBay.

reVox

Wow, that's a steal on the MM Chillout! I paid full price for mine after dicking around for months trying to score one@ auction!
Wasn't me btw, who outbid ya :D . Check out JBidWatcher - open source, cross platform and the only way to bid on eBay.

reVox

Ok cheers, Pok

Hey Pok I bid on these as well but got out bid.

Perhaps Pokbulkbuyguy can organise something ;)

LOL :lol: :p :lol:

URN MALLEYS STAINLESS STEEL ELECTRIC 45LT
4hrs 45 left - helensvale, Queensland

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/URN-MALLEYS-STAINLE...1QQcmdZViewItem

Bugger, I keep missing this one.

I tried to send the seller a message, but I've never used ebay. I created an account, but then the mongrels tell me that people with no feedback or no credit card attached can't send messages.

Can someone please send the seller (mistymygirl) a message offering $80 for this? I'll pick up and pay cash.

If you could, get them to email me on wrenny79 at fastmail.fm.

Cheers,
Wrenny

Bugger, I keep missing this one.

I tried to send the seller a message, but I've never used ebay. I created an account, but then the mongrels tell me that people with no feedback or no credit card attached can't send messages.

Can someone please send the seller (mistymygirl) a message offering $80 for this? I'll pick up and pay cash.

If you could, get them to email me on wrenny79 at fastmail.fm.

Cheers,
Wrenny

Don't worry, got some one at work to do it.

Cheers,
Wrenny

Latest posts

Back