• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought 2 of this guy about 1 year ago. They had some type of chemical they use in printing, I needed to sit them in Bleach/water for about 2 weeks for the smell to disapate. But they work all good now

Good stuff, thanks for that. At least I know they're suitable once soaked....

:icon_offtopic:
article relating to products on ebay.

a differant sort of ebay item. maybe should have tried listing these as hophocks?!

Edit: this is going to get axed by the mods, I know it.

:icon_offtopic:
article relating to products on ebay.

a differant sort of ebay item. maybe should have tried listing these as hophocks?!

Edit: this is going to get axed by the mods, I know it.

Isn't this pedophilia material? <_<

Oh crap, is it! I didnt get that impression. the pic in the article certinly didnt look like that sort of thing. If someones heard differant then please delete this posting.

Oh crap, is it! I didnt get that impression. the pic in the article certinly didnt look like that sort of thing. If someones heard differant then please delete this posting.

I got that from a different IT forum - just read your article and that one does come across more "adult" orientated

Any body want to buy a pic of my nude mash tun????
How about my new Hop Sock!!!!
:p <_< :p

Jeez it is true you can sell anything on Ebay
The scary thing is that there is people that actually buy this stuff

For Perthites - not ebay, but Ross Auctions.

Another catering auction, 10:00am Thursday 15th May, some highlights include the regular various display fridges, beer glasses, as well as ovens (autoclaves?), stainless steel pots (various sizes, looks like ~80L & ~100L in the picture), and more.

http://www.rossauction.com.au/

Gas manifold for multiple keg setup?

here

I eventually received this manifold and it looks like it will do the job fine, cost me ~$28 although I'll have to work out how to close off the unused holes. I'll mak a U-shaped piece of gas line to close off pairs and then hope I have the correct number left over... :D
Seller shipped from Honkers even though item description stated NSW. Would not recommend.

One for the Adelaide folks or perhaps any Micro looking for some new gear to keep an eye on.

Listed as Bickfords but looks like they've got some old Lion Nathan gear there. Catalogue comes up next month.

http://www.graysonline.com.au/sale.asp?SALE_ID=80779
some sweet stuff there like:
Fraser Malting Grain Rolling Machine, Type M7, Serial # 2545785
Simons Electric Boiler, Model US300/40, 40kW, Serial # 4878
Till Keg Washer, Type IRO-KEG-BOY, Stainless Steel, Caustic Cleaning, 2 Steam Heated Tanks & Assorted Pump, Machine # 88.1/86/82, Manufactured 1986
Approximately 200 x 50L Stainless Steel Lion Brewery Beer Kegs (lets not start an argument over the sale of kegs!)
Stainless Steel Tank with Legs, Two Level Probes, Five Outlets, Approx 760mm (dia) x 960mm (h)
Stainless Steel Tank with Legs, Approx 900mm (dia) x 1780mm (h)

bulk buy of 50L kegs and distribute them to AHB members!

Listed as Bickfords but looks like they've got some old Lion Nathan gear there.

This may be Lion gear, as in the "Old Lion Hotel" that had a microbrewery before they became popular. I heard that Bickfords had this stuff in storage, but never found out what happened to it.

Cheers
Pedro

It has just been relisted.
Any body willing to pick up for me and send to Melb or transport it down??

Check me out

480 buy it now is not bad... especially with mill and fridge!!

Grays Online Auction - Finishes 13-05-08
MILLION DOLLAR FOOD & BEVERAGE MACHINERY CLEARANCE! - VIC PICK UP
http://www.graysonline.com.au/sale.asp?SALE_ID=62336
Some items include:
SS Fridges (2 door / 4 door)
SS Kettles (jacketed) (some tilt, ideal mash tun ready)
SS Tanks (one 600mm diameter by 900mm high)

Hope someone picks up a bargain, prices are still low.

Back