• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 397ltr fridge/freezer is up on ebay now. Starting at $80. Trying to make some more room and get some money together for a few more kegs :)

double headed 802 March pump in Adelaide.

Any good for a HERMS setup? I'd certainly be interested in buying it if it was.

The March dual head pump max flow for each head is 23LPM and max head height is 3.9M but unfortunately it is only rated to max liquid temp of 87C below required sparge temp in many cases and certainly unsuitable for kettle recirculation at end of boil. The model 809 PL HS as used by most home brewers has a slightly less maximum flow of 21LPM and less maximum head height at 2.7M but the maximum liquid temperature is rated at 121C.

Info here: March Pump Catalog

Ahh I've got one of those old boilers, lead joints huh? Uh ohhh better replace those!

Chest Freezers:

Centrex Chest Freezer 300lt
Current bid: AU $80.00
End time: 05-Apr-08 19:26:20 AEST (3 days 9 hours)
Item location: Alfords Point, near Menai in the southern suburbs of Sydney
Link

Chest Freezer Simpson Tucker Box 320
Current bid: AU $76.00
End time: 05-Apr-08 19:45:00 AEST (3 days 10 hours)
Item location: Wahroonga, Australia
Link

ASTOR 200+ Litre CHEST FREEZER
Starting bid AU $1.00
End time: 06-Apr-08 20:42:05 AEST (4 days 11 hours)
Hornsby area 2079
Link

LINDE GRANDOR 790L COMMERCIAL SHOWCASE CHEST FREEZER
Current bid: AU $425.00
Item location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
End time: 06-Apr-08 18:46:03 AEST (4 days 9 hours)
Link

Gas manifold for multiple keg setup?

here

Tried to buy one one these.... Almost 4 weeks later and I'm still waiting for my manifold (item location: "NSW, Australia") to be shipped from Hong Kong.
I'll tell everyone what its like if it ever makes it!

%$#@%$^*&!

Cheap Ball-lock fittings

Linky

$20.00 a set (they are $16.95 each on kegsonline.com.au)
pic.jpg

Just HTFU and bite the bullet already and buy a new one Pok. You know it's gonna work, you get warranty and you can start brewing beer on that rig you been building since I joined here.

Just HTFU and bite the bullet already and buy a new one Pok. You know it's gonna work, you get warranty and you can start brewing beer on that rig you been building since I joined here.

HAHAHA I was sort of waiting for that.

That one is meant to be a new one... but im a bit suss.

I have a quote from "SpecialK" on AHB. Just waiting for the funds so I can buy it. Got a bundle of SS fittings to get my hands on aswell.

I want to do it the hole hog so I have about $600 worth of stuff I want to get..... yes not going the cheap route...... Mashmaster plate chiller, march pump, camlocks ... the works. .... but means I wont have to upgrade in the future....well fingers crossed

Pok

what do you make of this:

"March Pump?"

It says its only rated to 200F = 93 deg celsius

I'm wary....but at the same time interested.
Pok that looks like the same pump head as the two headed one earlier. Both of which look very different from the "normal" 809 that most people use.

what do you make of this:

"March Pump?"

It says its only rated to 200F = 93 deg celsius

I'm wary....but at the same time interested.

Certainly dusty.. I'm weary of the, "but it appears to be new" comment.

appears?

7 day return policy. I hope that doesn't include the 10 days shipping to Australia.

reVox

Back