• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Complete Home Brew set up just needs a fridge ect ends 17-Mar-08 19:00:00 AEDST

Currently @ $355 (and to think I paid that for 1/2 of that gear)

1 x brand new Heater , 1 x fridge tap, 1 x keg tap, 1 x filter, 1 x fermenter and bits & pieces, 2 x 18 lt kegs, 1 x 21 lt keg, 3 x CO2 bottles, easy refilled at fire extinguisher centre at $35 each,,a lot cheaper than hire bottles, what you see is what you get, all parts less than 12 months old and in new condition

1 x Harris dual gauge CO2 regulator.

Selling due to health reasons.

Pick up only from western suburb of Sydney

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Complete-Home-Brew-...1QQcmdZViewItem

I have one of these for a HLT - bloody good find!

Chuck away the grid over the element, use a scourer to clean off the scale, use an elbow, some allthread & a ballvalve to replace the outlet pipework (because of the old lead joints + it'll be fill of gunk) & you have a top unit.

Scored it for 36 bucks. Thanks for the tips crozdog, I'll shine it up next weekend. It will be my new HLT.

I found this mildly interesting:

4953_1.JPG

New Heineken Illuminated Tap Handle. It uses batteries and lights when tilted.

Anyone else seen tap handles that light when tilted? My kegging fridge is in the back room; I generally can't be assed turning the light on to pull a quick beer during those late night sessions. This seems like a sweet solution, albeit would be better if wasn't heineken.

Currently $3.30 + $15 Shipping to AUS.

reVox

Scored it for 36 bucks. Thanks for the tips crozdog, I'll shine it up next weekend. It will be my new HLT.

Ah.. Well at least it goes to a good home, I put on a small bid so I'd remember about it and then I forgot anyway. I wish I'd have bid a little higher now in the first place instead of bidding so stupidly - I would have happily paid 50-60 bucks for this.

Well done and I hope it all works out well for you!!

Back