• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
umm hey guys, yeah sorry about that haha

my mates got one and they are a good unit well worth the money.

plus my missus is getting sick of me stealing the kitchen ones

keeping the peace at any cost

rob.

Nicely played Ross ;)

This one went for $2.60!!!!! http://cgi.ebay.com.au/New-Digital-Packagi...08413QQihZ015QQ

Looks like the seller is just keen to flog them for whatever. I'll be watching a couple in future...

Cheers.

yeah saw that it actually went for $2.30 even more of a bargain.

this is very common place for ebay powersellers they loose on some and make a fortune on others it just depends if there is a bidding war or not.

Rob.

yeah saw that it actually went for $2.30 even more of a bargain.

this is very common place for ebay powersellers they loose on some and make a fortune on others it just depends if there is a bidding war or not.

Rob.

I want one of these, but I get paid next Friday - I hope he lists a few more. I've noticed a few bids have gone on the existing ones this arvo - looks like I might have some competition! Maybe we should organise amongst ourselves who's bidding on what...! Then again, that's probably illegal.

im bidding for another one tonight so hands off! :p

thanks Bugwan - Checked it out bought one from an auction closing earlier...got it for a steal :)

Cheers Ross

They are a steal Ross. I got one about a year ago and it's been a useful piece of gear.

I bought a set 12 months ago for .99c!
It is for weighing up paw paws,works out the cost via weight adds up the total, great unit.

Batz

They are a steal Ross. I got one about a year ago and it's been a useful piece of gear.

Devo, I was looking at pics of your brewery in the Gallery the other day and noticed the scales in the background... I started searching eBay and there they were...for less than $3!

Scott, you might be onto something. I've read through eBay's user guide for their Bid Assistant and never found an application for it...this could be it!

Devo, I was looking at pics of your brewery in the Gallery the other day and noticed the scales in the background... I started searching eBay and there they were...for less than $3!

Scott, you might be onto something. I've read through eBay's user guide for their Bid Assistant and never found an application for it...this could be it!

I think I paid about $5...mind you shipping was $35 so if figure that's where the seller is making the $$$$!?!

I paid just over $20 & very happy. We have our accurate certified scales (to 3kg) that cost a small fortune, but these will be great for bulk weighing.

Cheers ross

I think I paid about $5...mind you shipping was $35 so if figure that's where the seller is making the $$!?!

Maybe the seller needs a proper scale to weigh the item in question :p

Shameless self promotion of my Copper wash boiler.
View attachment 17555
http://tinyurl.com/yprm5r

Yep, this is a relist. Sold this to a guy from FNQLD who did not know about "pickup only", he strung me on for 6 weeks then sent a mate to pickup, in a small sedan :angry:

Refitted with 2 ring burner, will do up to 40L boils happily with a HP reg.

PM me if you have questions

FHG

Bump

Finishes tomorrow morning

Also For the Victorians 9 Kegs, 4.5kg Co2 Bottle + extras, currently $400

LINK

3 standard tap handles,brumby,shirron or micromatic taps
.99c and being sold by such a nice fellow as well ;)

http://tinyurl.com/2quoho

Batz

Back