• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a bit pricey .$350 or buy it now for $450... but if it's what ur chasing

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/beer-fridge-home-/1...=item256021617a

brisbane

WESTINGHOUSE FRIDGE SETUP FOR HOME BREW . 2 X 20 LTR STAINLESS KEGS BOTH KEGS PREASURE TESTED PLUS 2 HOLDING TANKS AND GAS REGULATOR PLUS TAP AND DRIP TRAY HAVE FERMENTOR AS WELL ALL SET READY TO USE NO GAS BOTTEL YOU BUY OR RENT YOUR OWN ANY ENQUIRIES PH COL 04191174992

I just bought a few flasks from here, 2 litre, 500ml, and a 250ml. They seem to work ok. They aren't brand names but I boiled water in them on the gas stove and then plunged them into a sink of cold water and nothing broke. Postage is reasonable and they arrived in 2 days.

Erlenmeyer flasks If anyone is interested.

Beer Engine for sale on eBay.

Seller is in the UK. Buy It Now for $218 and $70 postage or it has a Make an Offer on it as well.

Item: 110631053882

Yeah, just don't believe the crisp little line between blue & white as shown in the graphic! I have one of these and it is a total blur, I have to hold the thing at a wonky angle to get it to crisp up and it changes by about 0.05 SG when I do!

Did you try turning the eye piece to focus? Fraser, i know i can change mine just by turning the eye piece.
Kleiny

Yeah, just don't believe the crisp little line between blue & white as shown in the graphic! I have one of these and it is a total blur, I have to hold the thing at a wonky angle to get it to crisp up and it changes by about 0.05 SG when I do!

I have one similar to the one being sold and find that the crispness of the line is directly effected by the level of light you are using it in (mine is perfect when brewing in the daytime outside, or with the unit pointed at a bright light inside).

I have one similar to the one being sold and find that the crispness of the line is directly effected by the level of light you are using it in (mine is perfect when brewing in the daytime outside, or with the unit pointed at a bright light inside).

same here with the nice bright sun and good focus it's very crisp

Nope, even when pointing it up to the sunlight it is still blurry. Wonder if I got a lemon?

I know we're taking this thread OT, but FJ have you got someone else near you with one? Might be worth checking if it performs the same in the same conditions? The other thing that seems to effect the clarity of the line for me is the presence of hop material and bubbles in the sample. Have you tried taking a reading with first runnings? (before your first hop addition)

Back