• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

ebay and gum tree finds

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

nosco

Reaction score

Pnutapper

Reaction score
5 x Braction (?) 30lt kegs and a 2 tap cobra font. $500 Avondale Hieghts VIC. Ive never herd of the kegs. They look like cornies but with snap lock or some kind posts on them. Maybe perlicks on the font.

www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/avondale-heights/miscellaneous-goods/braction-30-liter-kegs-x5-plus-huge-double-tap-/1149134648?utm_source=com.android.mms&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android
Bracton make top notch equipment - they compete against Andale and Lancer in manufacture / supply of commercial beer dispensing equipment.

The adaptors are their B Lock adaptors which are essentially the same as Andale Snaplok or Lancer Fat Lock adaptors.

The valves that are sticking out of one of the adaptors on each keg are gas check valves with no tubing attached.

These kegs (if ever used) would have had a history of being used as washout / detergent kegs for cleaning beer lines in a commercial setting.

I doubt the seller's claim that they are 30 Lt kegs. They would be similar volume to Corny kegs. (i.e 5 gallon)

Last edited:
Reactions: mtb

goatchop41

Reaction score
Bracton make top notch equipment - they compete against Andale and Lancer in manufacture / supply of commercial beer dispensing equipment.

The adaptors are their B Lock adaptors which are essentially the same as Andale Snaplok or Lancer Fat Lock adaptors.

The valves that are sticking out of one of the adaptors on each keg are gas check valves with no tubing attached.

These kegs (if ever used) would have had a history of being used as washout / detergent kegs for cleaning beer lines in a commercial setting.

I doubt the seller's claim that they are 30 Lt kegs. They would be similar volume to Corny kegs. (i.e 5 gallon)
The big stickers on the sides that say 'cleaning vessel' would tend to support your point.
Agreed that they definitely look exactliy like cornys in relation to size.....looks like a bloody great deal overall, the taps look like perlicks too :bowdown:

pnorkle

Reaction score
My Headmaster glasses have arrived @ Woolies...I guess that just means I'm going to have more dirty glasses around the house before I have to wash up...

yurgy

Reaction score
My Headmaster glasses have arrived @ Woolies...I guess that just means I'm going to have more dirty glasses around the house before I have to wash up...
mate they are awesome. they way a tonne compared to normal headmaster,s

laxation

Phlegm TB
Reaction score
Mine were delivered in 23 and a bit hours from placing the order... they're good looking glasses, I'm loving them

ein stein

Reaction score
I have to go past the shop on the way to work. He only charged me $10 for carton for pick up. But yeah very heavy duty.