Drinkin' in the Sun - WA Summer Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How was/is it, boys? Going to assume I missed out on a great day. Now, the question everyone is wondering, was there any flavor country?

Hey guys thanks for a great day. Thanks again for hosting Dent. Was good to meet up with everyone again. Just a quick note about my beer. Mine is bottle conditioned. Bottled it on the 4th of dec so give it a couple of weeks.

Great day again Dent, thanks for hosting.

Mikeys bitter and byford bomber are bottle conditioning, give them two weeks.

StalkingWilbur said:
How was/is it, boys? Going to assume I missed out on a great day. Now, the question everyone is wondering, was there any flavor country?
Yep it was a great day. I reckon the big peat has outdone the current batch of FC. JYO brought a keg of Wit that bore a remarkable similarity to the white silt on the bottom of a farm dam - apart from that it was tasty.

You won't miss out on the next one as host ;)

Whose bottles are the stubbies with green lids?

Thanks Dent for hosting and another great case swap.

Tasted some awesome beers, not a bad one amongst them.

dent said:
Yep it was a great day. I reckon the big peat has outdone the current batch of FC. JYO brought a keg of Wit that bore a remarkable similarity to the white silt on the bottom of a farm dam - apart from that it was tasty.

You won't miss out on the next one as host ;)

Whose bottles are the stubbies with green lids?

Such a *******! I can't help it if the Mrs started using the speed humps in the Maccas car park as launching platforms!

Pretty sure the green lids are Major Arcarnas.

Ill be happy to host the next Case Swap.
Make it at the start of the cooler months so we can arc up the fire in the 44 gal drum probably around the start of May.

Im keen on a theme though. As its winter what the thoughts on Dark brews. Stouts, Porters, Dunkelweizen, Dark ales....

Thanks for the great day fellas big thanks to Dent for the hospitality, have to apologise for the beer I provided it certainly wasn't my best, didn't attenuate to what I was hoping for and was made by all extract. That was my first case swap so I know for next time what is properly required.

On a plus I did make my first attempt at all grain brewing yesterday and hit my mark spot on, so for the next swap you can expect something better,

thanks again fellas!

Dan

Sorry I didn't make it gents, thought I will say the wedding I went to down south was A-Class!

Looking forward to reading the tasting notes and I hope me being a no show won't count against me attending the next one...

Back