Domino's Pizza Question

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha that's pretty awesome.

Someone should make a website on how to live live a pov c**t

I remember back in the day I'd put a $2 coin in a payphone and then use a straw to fish it out of the coin slot while still having the $2 credit available. Good for calling overseas for free. This was before VoIP and other cheap options.
OT - The old phone cards with the green arrow would pop out and lose no credit if you hit the 0 button at the right time. Very handy for calling loved ones from interstate back in the 90s.

I remember back in the day I'd put a $2 coin in a payphone and then use a straw to fish it out of the coin slot while still having the $2 credit available.

Way before the $2 coin, I remember the "priority item" to have was a "paddle pop stick" to be able to make free calls;

telephone.jpg

AH, the good ol days!

There is a thread on Whirlpool that has all the current Dominos deals for online ordering. they also have some very cheap mashups (get the surcharge stuff for no surcharge).

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-repli...6&p=24#r476

I think you have to be a member and have 50 posts to get to this link this thread though.

Cheers

PS hope its ok to link to another site . . . .

I've worked . . . . Ronnies, an independent in Penrith.

My favourite now is Panthers Pizza and Kebab on High St Penrith.

Kebab meat pizzas with onion, capsicum and mushroom, barbecue sauce and hand tossed base is the way to go!

I used to go to Ronnies in St Marys 23 years ago. A waiting time of forever, but damn fine pizzas!.

It was a night out for a Mt Druitt boy ;-)

Cheers

There is a thread on Whirlpool that has all the current Dominos deals for online ordering. they also have some very cheap mashups (get the surcharge stuff for no surcharge).

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-repli...6&p=24#r476

I think you have to be a member and have 50 posts to get to this link this thread though.

Cheers

PS hope its ok to link to another site . . . .

Can you post some of the info for us non members?

+1 for Pizza Capers being much better than the other chains.

We have a local pizza joint around the corner and the topping on theirs is almost 1" thick. MOST of the time its absolutely devine, on the odd occasion there is too much on there and doesn't fully cook through. All around the same $$ as a Pizza Capers - just under $20 when I last had one. I can eat a whole EB & Dominoes by myself, Pizza Capers about 2/3 of one, and the local pizza palour I would be lucky to down 3 slices with a bit of a struggle.

Cheap Tuesday is a bit of a raught though as the local EB surprisingly does have a decent amount of topping on every other day. I asked for a Double Top on a cheap Tuesday and it came out with about the same amount of topping as on every other day.

:beer:

Can you post some of the info for us non members?

I'll try and keep it up to date.

keep in mind that these codes only work for internet ordering, and may expire at any time. the code is entered at the top right of the online ordering page . .. before where the pizzas are listed. some stores don't accept the codes. Try it and see

Always pays to pay via credit/debit card (Visa/Mastercard) - the local then can't refuse the service

There are pick up and delivery ones. . . .sometimes sides (to get sides cheap, you make 2 online orders)

Here we go ( These are copied from WP)

20759 $5.50 Pickup

$5.50 Pickup 20759
$8.95 Delivered 36016
2 for $5 (Coke, Garlic bread) 49281
2 for $7 (Coke, Kickers, Wings, Brownies, Caesar salad) 08696

Expires 11/1/09

New ones I picked up from the store
$3.95 Hawaiin pickup sundays 57850
$5.50 pickup 80145
$8.95 delivered 36879
2 for $5 14274
2 for $7 09473

Expires 18/1/09

Codes for Perth:
Cheap Tuesday large pizzas, $4.90 p/up only 42731
Large pizzas, $5.95 p/up only 35693
Large pizzas delivered, $9.95 12777
3 Large pizzas p/up only, $16.95 74951
Any 2 sides (1.25L Coke / Garlic bread / Cheesy garlic bread), $5 p/up with any pizza 26418

Some examples of Custom Pizza that gets thru the online ordering. To make these, choose the 70's lot from the menu, take everything off, and add what you want. Sometimes it works, sometines it doesn't. But you can get the surchargables for no extra if you do it that way as well. eg, lose the pineapple, add smoked chicken etc.

To the Whirlpool family I submit my $5.50 pizza of epic awesomeness:

http://users.on.net/~yasandquentin/IMGP0340.JPG

Double Don Smoked Ham
Cheese
Double Seasoned Chicken
Double Jalapenos
Lamb
Double Garlic
Double Chilli Flakes
BBQ Sauce

Everybody...

I have found the ultimate pizza. The best part NO surcharges.

Start with a designa base

top with:
Don smoked bacon
Seasoned Chicken
Jalepenos
Mayo swirl
chilli flakes
garlic
oregano

with bbq sauce.

My new favourite! Works with a $5.50 code.

I'll try to keep it up to date . .but no promises.

Cheers

Bruce

We tried PizzaCappers last night, much better!

More expensive, but worth it. It's amazing how one get programmed into believing what a pizza is sposed to be like, then you try something different.

PC's large box is a good 3cm each way bigger than Doginos are!

The PizzaCappers we vistited last night was really busy, they share their store (costs?)with another entertainment rental store and looking at the propegada, they have 39 outlets in SEQ. I think they will do great!

I gave up on the chain pizza stores long ago, 'cept for the last two weeks as my local indipendant is on holidays 'till the 13th :(

One thing that makes me laugh though is all the pizza stores that advertise Authentic pizza - including probably the most famous one in Perth(Fremantle) Pizza Bella Roma - that are far from authentic.
Like Margharita pizza's with all sorts of toppings.
And the biggie: Marinara pizza's.... that actually have seafood on them, morons!!!! .

Went on a trip to Naples (the home of Pizza) in 2008, and ate at pizza shops older than Australia is, including the one reported to be the first pizza shop in the world, I woke up to how a pizza was supposed to be, they were amazing and almost nothing on them but tomato!
Like waking up to how beer was supposed to be after drinking VB etc for years.

And the best bit, around $3 to $4 aussie for something around 14 to 16" diameter!!

Ithey were amazing and almost nothing on them but tomato!
Like waking up to how beer was supposed to be after drinking VB etc for years.

And the best bit, around $3 to $4 aussie for something around 14 to 16" diameter!!

I know what you mean, how do these people do it? About 30 years ago I travelled around Europe on the old 'milk trains' and while going through the Balkans - Bosnia or Serbia - I'm not sure where what it was - but at major stops the train would wait for about fifteen minutes while guys in traditional costume would get on pulling little hand carts loaded with magnificent balkan beer in half litre bottles :super: and piles of something like a 30cm wide cheese stuffed pizza / paratha / flaky pastry thing, hot and crisp and fragrant and here I am drooling at my keyboard because I can still to this day taste it. :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2:
Purchased six bottles of the beer with some American dollars I had, for about a quarter of the local price, and woke up on the Bulgarian / Turk border with security guards shaking me awake.

Good old days. Missed an entire country.

Well it took 'em long enough.

Two topping changes allowed per pizza, additional topping changes will be charged at $2.50 per topping.
The scam is no longer!

Tried 'hell' pizza for the first time tonight. Bloody awesome.

kram what are you doing eating that shit? haha

Half pissed and need to get money from the ATM next to Dominos to catch the bus into the Valley. Hell pizza is further up the road and I'm still yet to try it.

Alternatively, i'm a pov c*

Latest posts

Back