Does anyone have a recipe for a Blue Moon clone?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cervantes

Reaction score
I tried this beer bottled and on tap recently and it would make a great thirst quencher for the summer months.

If anyone has an AG clone recipe that they'd like to share I'd love to see it.

Had one of those earlier this year. In early autumn, I think. It's from Coors Brewery (though they've given themselves a fancy-pants label to tap into the craft beer market), but it was quite interesting. Nice bready flavour and slightly spicey flavour that the yeast brought to the show - a saison or Belgian yeast, perhaps. No idea about recipe.

I tried one, didn't finish it, was horrid. Sorry for OT

There a 50+ page thread on bierMunchers 'blue balls' supposed clone on HBT, and another 11 page thread on the same site for the version by Austin homebrew. Comments on both threads are pretty positive, but I haven't tried either recipe to date

Blind Dog said:
There a 50+ page thread on bierMunchers 'blue balls' supposed clone on HBT, and another 11 page thread on the same site for the version by Austin homebrew. Comments on both threads are pretty positive, but I haven't tried either recipe to date
Thanks for that I'll give it a try.

Unfortunately HBT doesn't get past the "Net Nanny" at work, so will have to be tonight.

Latest posts

Back