Dodgy Labelling

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattrox

Reaction score
I picked up a some specialty grains from the LHBS. I like to support small bricks and mortar shops but now I am wondering if I am wasting my time.

I bought what was labelled Carapils and Caramunich. When I got home I saw they were labelled as Joe White Maltings not Weyermann. I assume as a trademark this is illegal by the LHBS, even if they leave of the capital P and M in the middle of the words. Then the claimed EBC is all wrong compared to the genuine article....

I guess I'll have to use it up and order real stuff online.

FFS.

/vent

Call your LHBS, tell them your issue and give them a chance to sort it. Mistakes happen, some genuine, some not.

As above, regardless of the hobby always go back to the supplyer with your problem and see what they want to do.

If there assholes about it, **** them.

Cheers.

It's a chain of them. All of the packages are labelled as packed at one of their premesis.

I'll email them, they are online too. I think I'd just rather deal with people who know what they are doing in the 1st place.

Latest posts

Back