Doctors - Edinburgh

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Awesome little area of Edinburgh, home to many a fine establishment, this one tickeled my funny bone, and my tonsils...

1.JPG

2.JPG

Awesome little area of Edinburgh, home to many a fine establishment, this one tickeled my funny bone, and my tonsils...

If you like the Doctors mate, you HAVE TO go to The Canny Mans pub in Morningside, Edinburgh - if you haven't already. Any pub that has a brass sign on the outside exclaiming: no cameras, no mobile phones and no backpackers allowed deserves a visit. Best bloody mary I've ever had too.

If you like the Doctors mate, you HAVE TO go to The Canny Mans pub in Morningside, Edinburgh - if you haven't already. Any pub that has a brass sign on the outside exclaiming: no cameras, no mobile phones and no backpackers allowed deserves a visit. Best bloody mary I've ever had too.

will keep it in mind for next time mate, Im home again now... sadly... but happy Im able to brew again... oh how I missed the Brewery..

Latest posts

Back