Do You Use An Extinguisher For C02, or Plan Too?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Fellow brewers,
I have had some stickers made up for our C02 extinguishers.

Warning_001.jpg

As you can see they are a safety 'warning' sign,they are printed on heavy duty long life vinyl.
Obviously there is the safety factor here,also you may find filling stations a little more accommodating when asked to fill your extinguisher with these attached.

If people are interested I'll post one out to you for $5.00,include a stamped self addressed envelope.

Let me know of your interest and if enough I'll post an address.

Batz

PS Size 100mmx150mm

i gotta add, that is actually a TOP idea. probably worth painting the FE a diff colour as well...

To make this easy just pop $5.00 in your stamped self addressed envelope,and put that in an envelope to me.
Batz
PO Box 47
Kin Kin
Qld 4571

I really don't think that should be a problem do you? Or perhaps someone knows some sort of horror stories with sure an idea.Open to options here.

Batz

Sounds like a great idea Batz.

Simple and effective and should deffinately help out with filling.

tangents idea of painting them a different colour is a good idea aswell. Would completely eleminate miss use...... and you deffinately wouldn't want people wasting good CO2 on a silly fire now would we :p

I'm in too Batz, .. I had to change my filling station because of the removed dip tube. I have just not mentioned it to my new suplier. But the test date is comming around next year so they will see something is not right then..

I asked the old suplier if I painted it "gray" would he continue to fill and he just asked me to leave the shop and not mention that it was ever there.. Bloody public liability.. bla bla bla...

Great Idea Batz , well done ..
:beer:

i've been brewing for a year and i am looking at kegging and i am wandering how you convert a fire extinguisher to kegg with and are they keeper than co2 bottles

Top idea Batz!

I'll go one. I'll post a link in one of the WA threads as I know a few of the guys here have extinguishers.

BTW, I've tried to enlarge the sticker but still can't read it all. Could probably put it in another program but to save us all doing that, what's the fine print on the sticker?

Spot ya,
Pat

Top idea Batz!

I'll go one. I'll post a link in one of the WA threads as I know a few of the guys here have extinguishers.

BTW, I've tried to enlarge the sticker but still can't read it all. Could probably put it in another program but to save us all doing that, what's the fine print on the sticker?

Spot ya,
Pat

It says :- "No commission Pistol". :lol:

Your mail arrived today Tidalpete,reply with sticker posted straight back.

Warning_001.jpg

Batz

Thanks for that Batz. Glad to help you get your thread up & running again. As your first sale(?) do I get the 50% discount?
peace-0010.gif

Yours is for free Pete :lol: :lol:

Batz :lol:

Could probably put it in another program but to save us all doing that, what's the fine print on the sticker?

It says: "NSW Clean Sweep in 2007 State of Origin over the team in the Maroon Dresses driving Hyundais drinking Lattes patting lapdogs while driving on phone talking to their astrologer and asking the weather forecast for tomorrow during a drought"

It says: "NSW Clean Sweep in 2007 State of Origin over the team in the Maroon Dresses driving Hyundais drinking Lattes patting lapdogs while driving on phone talking to their astrologer and asking the weather forecast for tomorrow during a drought"

Off topic I am sure but ----

IT'S HARD TO BE HUMBLE WHEN YOU'RE A QUEENSLANDER. :lol:

Fellow brewers,
I have had some stickers made up for our C02 extinguishers.

View attachment 12706

As you can see they are a safety 'warning' sign,they are printed on heavy duty long life vinyl.
Obviously there is the safety factor here,also you may find filling stations a little more accommodating when asked to fill your extinguisher with these attached.

If people are interested I'll post one out to you for $5.00,include a stamped self addressed envelope.

Let me know of your interest and if enough I'll post an address.

Batz

PS Size 100mmx150mm

Bump! See post #1.

Latest posts

Back