Do You Use An Extinguisher For C02, or Plan Too?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines coming via a WA bulk buy with Pistol, I'm just hoping there will be some Batz Brewery stickers thrown in :D .

where is the pic tidalpete , I want Bats brewery stickers included...

How is the WA bulk buy coming on Pat?

:beer:

Pete, it's frantic over here. The phone has been ringing non-stop!

A lot of people like deadly above ( :super: ) are not prepared to commit to such a large ticket item though until the hard questions are answered...

1. Will I get a Batz sticker or not? (I tell them only if they buy now!)
2. Does the sticker come with detailed instructions?
3. Does it come in a nice box?

Some of these things only you or Batz can answer but I'm doing my best mate to keep Batz off the dole queue!

;)
Pat

Pete, it's frantic over here. The phone has been ringing non-stop!

A lot of people like deadly above ( :super: ) are not prepared to commit to such a large ticket item though until the hard questions are answered...

1. Will I get a Batz sticker or not? (I tell them only if they buy now!)
2. Does the sticker come with detailed instructions?
3. Does it come in a nice box?

Some of these things only you or Batz can answer but I'm doing my best mate to keep Batz off the dole queue!

;)
Pat

Pat,

These are good questions & I will get in touch with Batz ASAP.

Pete there is big news! Your call to Mrs Batz resulted in a call to Mr Batz who gave me a quick call cos he reckons you never answer your phone. Here's the news...

The Crazy Batz Fire Extinguisher Sticker Warehouse Sale Is Now On!

Batz has gone completely mad!!! The outback is driving Batz batty! :wacko: Thousands of stickers have to be cleared now. Pay just $5 and you get not one but two stickers. :party:

You will receive...

The famous Batz Fire Extinguisher Sticker - No brewer, including bottlers, should be without one of these.

AND

The legendary Batz Brewery Sticker - a great talking point in thousands of toilets across Australia.

Just pop $5.00 in your stamped self addressed envelope, and put that in an envelope to...

Batz
PO Box 47
Kin Kin
Qld 4571

Kin Kin Post Office staff have been trebled to handle your order.

It doesn't get much better than this Pete. I no longer even care about the instructions or nice box. I had $100 saved up for a regulator but I've just ordered 20 stickers instead and will get 20 free! I can live without fizzy beer but not my Batz stickers. :(

Act now though guys, this is pure madness and can't possibly last!

I'm excited!

:beerbang:

Just recieved a PM from Pat about these stickers.Great idea Batz but as i dont own a fire extinguisher i will forgo the free Batz Brewery stickers in exchange for a free Fire Extinguisher. :p

Cheers
Big D

IMG_0343.JPG
where is the pic tidalpete

As per your request deadly. :)

LOL Pete!

I think Batz is back in two days thank God. If we kept this up much longer, people would start to think that we had an affiliation with the prestigious Batz Sticker Production Company which produces the finest quality stickers in the world, brings so much joy to millions of brewers across the nation and provides after-sales advice second to none, not to mention their ridiculously low prices.

:rolleyes: x 10,
Pat

Advertisement: Going away? Need a thread subtly and professionally bumped? Contact TidalPete or PistolPatch to discuss your bumping needs. Very reasonable rates and results guaranteed.

LOL Pete!

I think Batz is back in two days thank God. .

I am back Pat!! but not for long :( I have to start at Tarrong Power Sunday week

Batz

I am back Pat!! but not for long :( I have to start at Tarrong Power Sunday week

Batz

Welcome back Batz, good to hear your up to your ears in work. I'll grab one of those stickers off you, sending the cash by slow post today.

Cheers
Andrew

Has anyone replaced the fire extinguisher valve with a proper one like co2 cylinders?

If so where did you get it from.

Cheers
Jye

Has anyone replaced the fire extinguisher valve with a proper one like co2 cylinders?

Cheers
Jye

Mee Too!! Refiller here replaces the dip tube before sending them away for testing, otherwise they won't pass them. Maybe they'd treat them as beergas cylinders if they had the correct valve and tap.

hmmm i know they do just screw straight in but i dont know where to get them

how ever in a completely unrelated matter some where some one was asking what to do with rental bottles they had acquired.... hey hold on dont they have shiny bits on top of them :unsure:

Batz

Oh no! Great to have you back though.

I'll send off the wad of cash from WA on Monday for the stickers - lol! Will send two beers as well.

:super:
Pat

Bratz, are you back yet and these stickers still available?

If your not back, don't reply.

Cheers
Jye

In Perth, from the same guy (Fire extinguisher company) that is providing second hand or new extinguishers. He takes the diptube out, and puts a brass valve on the top, no messing around with triggers. As I understand it it is a fire extinguisher part, rather than a CO2 bottle part.

Edit: And thanks Batz for the offer of the stickers, but the refiller guy in Perth doesnt give a shit, if its in date, he will put CO2 in it.

I still have mobs of these stickers that I imagined to be a good idea :lol: :lol:

Anyone else for a sticker or two?

Batz

Back