Do You Salary Sacrifice a Vehicle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
razz said:
From my reading yesterday it will apply to leases that use "statutory" method as compared to "employee contribution" method. So if your like me and make a post tax wage deduction to offset the FBT it won't affect you. Like the Bob Brown changes from last year it should only affect new contracts (although I haven't read that bit yet)
WRONG

Liam_snorkel said:
Bowen said today that records only have to be kept for 12 weeks.
He is being a smart arse. Its about those that use novated leasing they are trying to kill.

razz said:
Care to elaborate Rowy? I only went by what I read in the news.
Your post tax contribution is based on the old percentage 80 / 20. Unless you can prove this or better it your post tax contribution will increase.

What a joke.

No Aussie car maker locally builds a 1T payload vehicle. How many mums are getting around in twin cab hiluxs and tritons to get around this already.

They should be providing incentives to people to buy local product.
The aussie car market is fucked - can buy a family car from korea cheaper with more appointments. They need to turn Aussie car markers into luxury car manufacturers - CEOs etc should be driving fancy luxo barges from Holden Ford rather than BMWs.
But no instead they give the car manufactures hand outs to build cars that are crap and not competitive and give buyers no incentives to buy them.

Economy is fucked lets **** it up some more. Well done cock knobs.

Latest posts

Back