Do You A.G Or Extract Brew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you all grain or extract brew

• I am an extract or K&K Brewer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am an All Grain Brewer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks to the advise of too many to name on this forum (and elsewhere), AG this year, from K& K for a few years, few years break K& bits in January, a few partials then 15 AG since June. AG addict now.

My best ever brew was a part mash of the OLD SAXON BOCK from the Grumpys site. With a few changes. But now i am set up for AG i will do all AG from now on. Even though i can make great beers from kits or part mashes its the art of doing an AG that i love.

Started as a kit brewer 2 years ago and have been AG brewing for a bit over a year and a half.

Mostly k&k but have done a few partial mashs..
Love to get into AG when I get time..... :chug:

Kits and bits myself. Would love to get into AG but not sure yet exactly what equipment I need to get to do it. I'd imagine it could be costly, which means I would have to get a special permission from the boss, the good wife.
Can anyone give me idea what would be involved?

k+k for a couple of years

then messed couple of times with 10 litre stove top ag batches...too much effort for too little reward.

first 50 litre AG last weekend

secondary fermenting currently

an english style esb

cant wait to bottle and sample

k&k,for four years (or should that read fwee for fwee) currently sourcing an all grain set up.

Been brewing for 25 years and can see the benefits of all methods, kits and bits have the appeal of consistently good beer with minimum effort.
My best and worst beers have all been ag.
Now its mainly ag.

Latest posts

Back