Digital Temp Controlers For Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry forgot to mention. The company in China supplying the MTC-2120 requires a minimum order of 100 pieces.

Thankyou JYE and Dellboy!
All set up now and in the garage on top of the fridge... VERY reassuring when I pull in late at night and see the display glowing there saying 19.5 degrees,,,

This is a nice unit

Just out of interest I have some digital temperature controllers in the pipeworks, well actually in the process of being made and shipping, should have them within the next month. I am not 100% sure but I think the above units use a US dallas chip as a sensor, which have some accuracy issues so dont forget to calibrate. I have some on order using NTC sensors which you can should be able to replacement/upgrades of your probes easier.

havent had an acuracy issue here tested with a dail thermo and was +/_ 1dc

so its all good here Brizzy
delboy

Thanks for the find guy's.
Picked up one of these on ebay for $35.00 + post
It's going to replace my tobins controller on my fridge.
:beerbang:

something that does heating and cooling. NTC probe. Yes its my product so I am bias.
www.mashmaster.com.au

Can someone point me to a website or post the instructions for the MTC-2120. I have lost mine and am not to sure on how to set it again?

Kramer.

Thanks for that Ben but this is the screen that comes up when I try to download the pdf file:

CrapInstructions.jpg

I am having trouble reading that? Does anyone else get the same screen I am using the latest firefox?

OK found it after a heap of searching and page translations I will post it here for further reference:

May establish a list of parameters :
Code functional units on a set of reference identification
F01 dialogues +50 -39 -10 degrees temperature limit controller can control the temperature range of 0.1 degrees digital
F02 temperature range -40 +49 -20 degrees dialogues can control the temperature range digital signal controllers for 0.1 degrees
F03 temperature calibration +5 0 degrees shows temperature and the actual temperature may have a temperature calibration error
F04-cream cycle 0-99 6 hours of cream twice set interval
0-99 F05-cream time of 30 minutes each time cream
F06-temperature warning 0-20 when the temperature exceeded 15 degrees set-temperature warning values, the university has rung and digital temperature control and showed signs
When the probe was short-circuit the probe failures, such as open circuit failure, and digital control boards ring for show "444" and flashing

(I think "cream" means defrost!)

OK found it after a heap of searching and page translations I will post it here for further reference:

May establish a list of parameters :
Code functional units on a set of reference identification
F01 dialogues +50 -39 -10 degrees temperature limit controller can control the temperature range of 0.1 degrees digital
F02 temperature range -40 +49 -20 degrees dialogues can control the temperature range digital signal controllers for 0.1 degrees
F03 temperature calibration +5 0 degrees shows temperature and the actual temperature may have a temperature calibration error
F04-cream cycle 0-99 6 hours of cream twice set interval
0-99 F05-cream time of 30 minutes each time cream
F06-temperature warning 0-20 when the temperature exceeded 15 degrees set-temperature warning values, the university has rung and digital temperature control and showed signs
When the probe was short-circuit the probe failures, such as open circuit failure, and digital control boards ring for show "444" and flashing

(I think "cream" means defrost!)
I have some units for sale as well. Fee free to check it out. www.mashmaster.com.au

Latest posts

Back