Different c02 pressures

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkBastard

Reaction score
Ive been out of the game for a bit. Last I looked cheap dual regs were more abundant and people were also using inline secondary regs to achieve two pressures.

Looking for some feedback on the best / cheapest methods.

I have a single micromatic at the moment.

Putting a non-return on each gas line is a cheap way out of getting more or less the same result as using multiple regulators.
Only drawback is you need to disconnect the gas on all kegs except the one you want to increase the pressure of.
You should still get a few beers out of each disconnected keg while you wait for the selected to carb up though. ;)

Ive done that before but not really interested in this case cause ill have a quite high pressure for soda water, then a lower one for my 6 outlet gas manifold. So the beer is more important really.

Im seeing links to ebay items that no longer work in old threads. Looks like they may be air regs, but searching ebay for air regs there is a lot to choose from and from memory the guages are often too high and its hard to adjust to a low pressure.

Latest posts

Back