Dennis Hopper Died?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manticle

Standing up for the Aussie Bottler
Reaction score
This flew right by me. Just finished taking down his show at ACMI recently

As of March 23, 2010, Hopper reportedly weighed only 100 pounds (45 kg) and was unable to carry on long conversations.[41] According to papers filed in his divorce court case, Hopper was terminally ill and was unable to undergo chemotherapy to treat his prostate cancer.[42] His lawyer reported on March 25 that he was dying from cancer.[43]

Hopper died at his home in the coastal Los Angeles district of Venice on the morning of May 29, 2010, due to complications from prostate cancer.[44]

Hopper's funeral took place on June 3, 2010 at San Francisco de Asis Church, Ranchos de Taos, New Mexico.[45] He was buried in Jesus Nazareno Cemetery, Ranchos de Taos

From the ever reliable wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hopper

Much more than a hollywood celebrity.

Yeah, he'd been crook for a while. The real shock is that he lived this long not that he's just died - regardless of his cancer.

Well yes I did type 'Dennis Hopper' into the search bar and also scanned the newer topics in off topic.

Happy for this thread to be deleted or hold eternal testament to my eternal noobishness.

PS: just searched again and yours came up. Maybe I typed in denis or dennic or something stupid.

Well yes I did type 'Dennis Hopper' into the search bar and also scanned the newer topics in off topic.

Happy for this thread to be deleted or hold eternal testament to my eternal noobishness.

PS: just searched again and yours came up. Maybe I typed in denis or dennic or something stupid.
Apology acknowledged. Good to see a bit of respect for the old looney. Koopa rulez in the Mario Bros movie.

Latest posts

Back