Dear Qld, Please Take Care Of Our Muckey.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

np1962

It's all about the Beer
Reaction score
I have probably had my last beers with Muckey before he heads off to warmer Northern parts this week.
On behalf of the SA crew can I ask the brethren from QLD to take good care of our mate until we can get up there to share another beer with him.
To Muckey, drive safe, take care and get some beer in those kegs, you know it won't be too long before Butters calls by for a drink. :icon_chickcheers:
Cheers
Nige

Bring your passport and loads of money for bribes because the gates are shut and locked we are full. (Unless you are a Tourist or illegal alien then the North is open for business.)

Yep all the best Muckey for your move and transition into XXXX country.

Bribie, Chappo et al should be able to show you the ropes. :icon_cheers:

I have probably had my last beers with Muckey before he heads off to warmer Northern parts this week.
On behalf of the SA crew can I ask the brethren from QLD to take good care of our mate until we can get up there to share another beer with him.
To Muckey, drive safe, take care and get some beer in those kegs, you know it won't be too long before Butters calls by for a drink. :icon_chickcheers:
Cheers
Nige

Where is Muckey moving to in QLD?

Browndog, he did tell me a suburb in Brisbane where he will stay with a sister for a short while until he is working and finds a place of his own.
For the life of me I can't remember, too much amnesia juice :icon_drunk: I believe it is southside of Brisbane.
I'd say until he finds work he may be found holding up Ross's Bar :rolleyes:
Nige

Moving from Adelaide he should find the Southside familiar - murder capital of the State :ph34r:

Move to Bribie, Muckey :icon_drunk:

Then you can be in BABBs and the Pine Rivers Underground Brewing Society as well. :icon_cheers:

Don't listen to them muckey all the awesome people from brisbane come from the south side. Next time i'm up i'll catch up for some bundy and xxxx.

I can see it now,
Adelaide and Surrounds Summer Case Swap Venue - Muckey's Place, Brisbane, QLD. :icon_chickcheers:

give Bundy a go Muckey :icon_chickcheers:
you won't get change out of a pineapple for a taxi to Ross' though.

Cheeky sods, the lot of you :ph34r:

seriously though, thanks for the wishes fellas

I will be staying on the south side of brisbane for a few weeks until I can get myself out of Ross' shop find work and a more permanent living and brewing arrangement. I'll need to look around for a fermentation fridge and a few other bits coz the local blokes raided my kit when they found out I was moving :drinks: - cheers and brew well

The best brewers live out at Ipswich.......fact ;)

Cheeky sods, the lot of you :ph34r:

seriously though, thanks for the wishes fellas

I will be staying on the south side of brisbane for a few weeks until I can get myself out of Ross' shop find work and a more permanent living and brewing arrangement. I'll need to look around for a fermentation fridge and a few other bits coz the local blokes raided my kit when they found out I was moving :drinks: - cheers and brew well

Does yr former employer not have any work for you up there?

Don't be shy
linky
Tidal Pete loves Southerners moving up to these here parts.

Latest posts

Back