Davros King Of The Daleks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could be true , that it is so COLD in Canberra ( no pun intended about TAXES) you might see a little robot fermenter skate straight across your street. Do not go and chase it without a thick coat and long pants !

Star wars(70s) had a similar robot aswell it looked sandy and hot there (sand people are easy to startle but they will be back and in greater numbers) . I will chase that one up here in shorts and singlet . UP here I need the jacket(cooling) for the fermenter :p

Well, now you mention it , another longneck of pacific ale clone and I was going out droid spotting. Will be sure to keep an eye out for those pesky sand people and rug up accordingly... :blink:

Tsk Tsk Tsk, do I have to be the frist to say it! You are outa your mind! An eels flag, aw come on!
Given your location in the banana republic of North Queensland, I would have thought Cowboys; Broncos at a stretch.

I am not trying to sell anything. I just wanted one.

It is over 120L... Once you dump yeast , taste etc you you get 100L. I can go from start of fermentation , drop yeast , lager , crash chill , keg or if my kegs are full , cold store all in one vessal with no back pain.
I could (havent tried) carbonate as well (only rated to 80kpa) .
It is just just a mini version of a pro tank. It has a spray ball in the lid for hands free cleaning(my fav feature :super: ).
You need a little chest freezer etc and pump to maintain a constant temp etc and crash chill.

The cost was under $1950 posted to my door(fermenter only). It is 1600mm high and 600 wide(including jacket) about 100kg . AIR FREIGHT was cheaper then sea WTF!!!

Micheal,
That quote was five years ago. Everybody's efficency is going down. BUT DO NOT WORRY, The CARBON TAX will make us more Efficent!!!!
That's not a bad size for that money, and it's jacketed. What's the name of the firm who made it?

That's not a bad size for that money, and it's jacketed. What's the name of the firm who made it?

good question , I will have to get back to you . The header on the quotes and paperwork is in chinese , just look on the net there are a lot of them in China. I should Have a copy of the TT at work that is in English.

Malted- That is a EELS BLANKET ! and my mummy made it for me!! :D

FERMINATE! FERMINATE!

lol

thanks for the info mate, very nice bit of kit, not sure i could stretch the budget that far sadly, could have 2x 100l from craftbrewer...

though the water jacket is awesome, and I can see why it's double the price, thats a fair whack more work...

I'll keep dreaming :D

cheers!

Zonx

I done a 30/70 TT , Salesman will supply the contract ,you just add your chop and send it back. Once the first TT is recived you product will be made.

If your serious and want help I will make time

Back