Dave Logsdon Of Wyeast Visit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grainandgrape

Reaction score
Dave Logsdon of Wyeast to Visit Melbourne and Brisbane

All home brewers are invited to attend evenings with Dave Logsdon of Wyeast for presentations and get togethers of home brewers in:

Melbourne at Bells Hotel and Brewery, cnr Moray and Coventry St, Sth Melbourne, on Monday 11th September at 7.30pm;

and Brisbane Oxford 152, at 152 Oxford Street, Bulimba on Wedneday 13th September at 7.30pm.

Please contact Grain & Grape if you plan to attend and advise whether you are a club member. There is no official RSVP but we would like to have an idea of numbers.

Grain & Grape
03 9687 0061
[email protected]

Emailed John to find out who is handling registrations for Brisbane.

Screwtop. there are approx 18 of us going from the BABBS brew club - One of the BABBS brewers actually has his winning APA on tap at the Oxford as we speak, I'm looking forward to sampling it...
If you want to come down & the crash the night so you can enjoy a few, you're most welcome...

cheers Ross

Does anyone know if he is passing through Sydney, or is his visit to Sydney covert like previous years ?

Doc

Well worth the effort to go and see Dave.I was fortunate enough to go to a seminar he had at Grumpys a few years back when i was on holidays.A top night and you can score some great yeast info.If he is handing out any 06/07 Wyeast charts i would be most appreciative if someone could score me one.

Cheers
Big D

Well worth the effort to go and see Dave.I was fortunate enough to go to a seminar he had at Grumpys a few years back when i was on holidays.A top night and you can score some great yeast info.If he is handing out any 06/07 Wyeast charts i would be most appreciative if someone could score me one.

Cheers
Big D

If he does, i'll score you one for sure Big D :)

cheers Ross

ill definitely try and make it along to the Melbourne one

I'll be there! Fingers crossed he's got enough time to judge my latest brew. :)

Does anyone know if he is passing through Sydney, or is his visit to Sydney covert like previous years ?

Doc
C'mon Doc,

Why should he change the pattern now?
You could prob email him through his company website, to ask?

That's your homework this week, OK?

Beerz
:D Seth

The big names always skip Adelaide :(

Screwtop. there are approx 18 of us going from the BABBS brew club - One of the BABBS brewers actually has his winning APA on tap at the Oxford as we speak, I'm looking forward to sampling it...
If you want to come down & the crash the night so you can enjoy a few, you're most welcome...

cheers Ross

Thanks Ross,

Had already begged SWAMBO into alowing me to shout her a night in the city so accom is fixed. Couldn't use the Russian style of negotiation for this one.
Cheers

Unfortunately Dave Logsdon will not be visting Adelaide or Sydney this year. Most likely he will be able to visit next year.

And a reminder to please RSVP for the Melbourne and Brisbane nights.

Grain and Grape
03 9687 0061
[email protected]

cheers Ross

Thanks Ross,

Had already begged SWAMBO into alowing me to shout her a night in the city so accom is fixed. Couldn't use the Russian style of negotiation for this one.
Cheers

Where you staying Screwtop?
I wouldn't mind making the trip myself

Batz

Any chance of someone making a podcast or taking some notes of his talk for those of us that will miss out?

I am too. Now if I can borrow my mate's iRiver I'll try to get a recording; I wish those damn iPods had a record funtion out of the box :(

I am too. Now if I can borrow my mate's iRiver I'll try to get a recording; I wish those damn iPods had a record funtion out of the box :(

I can bring a digital voice recorder along.

cheers
johnno

Me 2. :beer:
Chris at G&G suggested bringing along samples of your finest for Dave to critique.
I'm a little intimidated by that thought :(

Hutch.

Back