Dave Logsdon Of Wyeast Visit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've added the torrent to my client and will continue to seed when I've completed the d/l.

HBW, don't turn it off when you've got the file, let others grab it from you... that's the nature of BT.

Where do I point my torrent client ? Whats the address ?

Thanks
David

Bigfridge, it's in Johnno's post. I'm seeding now so should be ok to upload.

I'm seeding again now... my PC's off during the day.

Looks like i'm getting it from you now. I'll continue to seed when I finish and my pc is on 24/7.

Cheers

Terrific night, good to catch up again with familiar faces and meet some new ones. What a down to earth guy! Dave Logsdon was originally a home brewer himself, also a brewery owner and now founder/owner of Wyeast. An interesting presentation, but the real nitty gritty came when he sat enjoying a beer and shared one on one info with quite a number of brewers. Thanks Dave.

:super: :super:

Yes, couldn't agree more Screwtop - It was a good turnout, but I'm surprised there wern't more AHB members there, it's not very often we get an opportunity like that... Thanks Dave :super:

Cheers Ross

I hope he doesnt get scared off by the way he was cornered and popular beer strains beaten out of him :p

I'm having problems with the Tracker (Bad Data).
Is it still seeded anywhere ?

Doc

Just started mine Doc and it is seeding so hopefully you can see it?

Thanks Jason, and for the PM Johnno.
Have restarted it on my computer that is always on. Will leave it open for a week.

Beers,
Doc

I'm still seeding, but it rarely has anyone connect. I'll dump it from my list soon because of it.

If anyone would like a copy of the PowerPoint file you can download it from the BJCP site.

Link

You can now download the audio from oz craftbrewer, I dont know if it is the same as the file everyone has been seeding.

i dont think it is as the craftbrewer one was from about 2004 if i knew how to seed i would

Latest posts

Back