Das Boot!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prices are in..

1 Lt = $24 + GST
2 Lt = $50 + GST

These are the prices direct from the supplier with no markup from me. Any rounding up you do is voluntary but appreciated.

To each boot add $2 for filling of beans to ship, I believe they each come in a box (not sighted) and apparently can be fragile (the boot part) and will need to be firmly packed with beads to ensure (I hope) no breakages. I'll have to lift each boot as it's being filled to make sure there is some padding for them as well as fill each boot with beads.

So.. totals

1 Lt $28.40
2 Lt $57.00

+ whatever shipping turns out to be.

Looking at a month out (or there abouts) to wrap this up

1 Liter
UKDavo x 1
Crooked fingers x 2
Tahoose x 1
Les the Weizguy (maybe 2, price dep)
Welly2 x 2
DU99 1
Yob x 1
Running Total: 9
Capped at 10

2 Liter
Yob x 1
Luggy x 1
Les the Weizguy x 1
Welly2 x 1

Running Total: 4
Capped at 10

Ed: Im having to buy a whole display case to start putting these glasses in, our one inside has maxed out some time ago.. tis lucky I have a frikkin shed :lol:

1 Liter
UKDavo x 1
Crooked fingers x 2
Tahoose x 1
Welly2 x 2
DU99 1
Yob x 1
sp0rk x 1
Running Total: 10
Capped at 10

2 Liter
Yob x 1
Luggy x 1
Les the Weizguy x 1
Welly2 x 1

Capped at 10

Whenever, but I told him I'd give him a few weeks notice as stock is in WA and he needs to ship it over to me. Hence, I said this is 3 weeksish away

Yob can you put me on the waiting list for a 1 liter please

You can copy the above list and add yourself as reserve if you like, I'll see what I can do, all the information is above

1 Liter
UKDavo x 1
Crooked fingers x 2
Tahoose x 1
Welly2 x 2
DU99 1
Yob x 1
sp0rk x 1
Capped at 10

2 Liter
Yob x 1
Luggy x 1
Les the Weizguy x 1
Welly2 x 1

Capped at 10

1 Liter Reserve List:
Blair x 1

1 Liter
UKDavo x 1
Crooked fingers x 2
Tahoose x 1
Welly2 x 2
DU99 1
Yob x 1
sp0rk x 1
Capped at 10

2 Liter
Yob x 1
Luggy x 1
Les the Weizguy x 1
Welly2 x 1

Capped at 10

1 Liter Reserve List:
Blair x 1
Midnight Brew x 1

"Quick! Change places! He has the eye of the Jew!" - I love Broken Lizard comedy.

I already have a boot so I'll be sitting this one out- though i do hope it goes well! Just one thing-could people start spelling litre properly?

DiggeR said:
Any idea on shipping? I'd be in for possibly 2x1L and 1x2L
I won't know shipping till I get box dimensions and it varies depending on where you are, the boxes of sierra Nevada and stout glasses came in between $8 and $25 nationally.

Please add yourself to the reserve list for the 1l and the ongoing list for the 2L by copying the latest list above and updating totals

Cheers

Back