Das Boot!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
W-glass.jpg

come in 1L and 2L.. not incredibly functional but will look great in the display case

Not likely to happen (actual buy) for about a month

1 Liter

Running Total:

2 Liter

Running Total:

I think we need an intervention for Yob's glassware addiction :p
Also, any idea on prices?

Just re listened to a Sunday session episode with Dan Gordon where they had a boot sculling comp.
Price estimate Yob? Also shouldn't we call it by its real name to all sound extra wanky :)

I've been spending money like a female shopaholic in a shoe shop this week, but this is to good to miss.

Put me down for 1 x 1ltr boot!!

1 Liter

UKDavo
Crooked fingers
Tahoose X 2

Running Total: 4

2 Liter

Luggy

Running Total: 1

Sorry mate got ya mixed up with crooked fingers

1 Liter

UKDavo
Crooked fingers X 2
Tahoose

Running Total: 4

2 Liter

Luggy

Running Total: 1

1 Liter

UKDavo
Crooked fingers X 2
Tahoose
Les the Weizguy (maybe 2, price dep)

Running Total: 5

2 Liter

Luggy
Les the Weizguy

Running Total: 2
Tahoose said:
I've been spending money like a female shopaholic in a shoe shop this week, but this is to good to miss.

Put me down for 1 x 1ltr boot!!
I have been giving the credit/debit card a fair pizzling lately myself, Tahoose, what with CO2 bottle and keg parts, 10 litre keg, and some big-arse Eskys.

*edit: Yob, this is seriously an addiction for you, is it not?

Yep the last week has been ;

100ltr pot SS
Itailian spiral burner
Medium adjustable gas regulator
Perlick tap
Ball valve and pickup to suit the new kettle
14 different tap handles

And not but not least, there was some dealz of the day that yob had up that I couldn't resist.

1 Liter

UKDavo x 1
Crooked fingers x 2
Tahoose x 1
Welly2 x 2

Running Total: 7
Capped at 10-12 (Box size depending)

2 Liter
Luggy x 1
Les the Weizguy x 1
Welly2 x 1

Running Total: 3

Welly, and others, when adding your interest here, please copy the latest list, add your numbers and re calculate the running totals

Cheers

Prices for the glass should be forthcoming, this is a bit of a different one and I'll still need to work out how to pack and ship.. However, shipping will undoubtedly be with E-Go couriers

:)

Yob said:
Prices for the glass should be forthcoming, this is a bit of a different one and I'll still need to work out how to pack and ship.. However, shipping will undoubtedly be with E-Go couriers

:)
+1 for e-GO!

1 Liter

UKDavo x 1
Crooked fingers x 2
Tahoose x 1
Welly2 x 2
DU99 1
Running Total: 8

2 Liter
Luggy x 1
Les the Weizguy x 1
Welly2 x 1

Running Total: 3

haha. they are the worst things to drink out of. picked one up in Austria few weeks ago. Only to be sat on the shelf now. Ill give you a tip, when its full, drink with the toe pointing down. When the beer gets close to filling the boot only, make sure the toe is pointing to the sky. If you get one youll know what im talking about!

jibba02 said:
haha. they are the worst things to drink out of. picked one up in Austria few weeks ago. Only to be sat on the shelf now. Ill give you a tip, when its full, drink with the toe pointing down. When the beer gets close to filling the boot only, make sure the toe is pointing to the sky. If you get one youll know what im talking about!
In your face it explodes....It's frustrating...It's frustrating.....

Untitled.jpg

Back