• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Crown Seal Stubbies Give Away (seq) Jimboomba

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VonFehringer

Reaction score
All , have moved onto Kegs a month ago and now clearing out my stubbies , they are all cleaned and de labled , have got a whole pile of bottle caps aswell , thought I'd offer before I throw , if no response within 7 days they will be gone

I'm in dire need of some more bottles. PM me and we'll sort something out. I can collect in Brisbane area.

Thanks

If it doesn't work with oga for whatever reason, I'll gladly come out to Jimboomba and pick them up. PM me if you need.

If it doesn't work with oga for whatever reason, I'll gladly come out to Jimboomba and pick them up. PM me if you need.

Kuntushi ,

oga was after tallies mainly , so theyre all yours if you want em

I'd hate to be an arse, but I thought they were tallies too. If they are 375mL, I'll give it a miss. Sorry for the run around.

I'd hate to be an arse, but I thought they were tallies too. If they are 375mL, I'll give it a miss. Sorry for the run around.

no worries , thought the Stubbies reference in the header was a give away though :lol:

Back