• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Coopers 750ml Beer Bottles + Bottle Capper

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thumbsucker

Reaction score
I am moving to kegging my beer and therefor moving away from bottles, I have a 10 milk crates of crown seal Coopers 750ml brown glass beer bottles. These are the heavy kind that will take 3ppm of CO2.

I doubt someone will be interest in all of the bottles so I am happy to split up the bottles, milk crates included.

Each bottle is clean and ready to go.

I also have an Italian made beer bottle capper machine like this one - I will throw in two bags of caps with the capper & two bags of Maltodextrin 500g. The capper is in good condition, some discoloration of the metal base. I would happy with $35 ono.

bench-capper_1.jpg

Pick up from COBURG Melbourne

Last edited:
100 Crown Seal Coopers 750ml brown glass beer bottles ($1.5 per bottle OR 50 bottles for $60 OR 100 bottles for $100)

16 Crown Seal Kingfisher 700ml brown glass beer bottles (a little lighter weight then the coopers bottles) ($1 per bottle OR $12 for all 16)

9 odd size bottles (Free)

Last edited:
Am I asking to much?

I bought most of these from a guy on gumtree two years back and $1.5 is what I paid per bottle. But they were dirty, still had their worn labels, and a good residue of dried beer at the bottom of each bottle, it was a mission to clean then.

I am open to offers.

Am I asking to much?

I bought most of these from a guy on gumtree two years back and $1.5 is what I paid per bottle. But they were dirty, still had their worn labels, and a good residue of dried beer at the bottom of each bottle, it was a mission to clean then.

I am open to offers.
TBH... Probably. That's almost as new prices.

Mostly you'll see bottles given away free/ few bottles of something decent. Obviously nothing saying you can't ask what you want, but *I'd* be more likely to purchase them at that 20-30c /bottle mark.

I gave away about a whole bunch of long necks and plastics earlier this year, got some nice beers, hops and few good yarns too.

Yeah, you got jacked. Maaaaaaybe that price for the heavy old returnable tallies, but even those I got for about $0.50 each.

Back