Crown Concepts Jerry Can Dimensions

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean_0

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know of the top of their heads the dimensions of the blue 22L 'army style' jerry cans that crown concepts sell (here)? Just trying to figure out how one would fit in my fridge. I have a feeling it's the ideal size for my set up but I'd like to be sure before I head out there as it's not gonna be easy for me to get there during their opening hours.

Cheers,
Sean

Just ring em, at the very least you'll get the correct measurements and a quicker answer. 9532 1818 or 0413 007 017.

Damn, these guys are right round the corner from my joint and I've been looking at a suitable fermenter to fit into the spare bar fridge I have lying around, will definitely need to pop in for a visit over the coming week or so.

$9.50 for a 30ltr fermenter is cheap as chips too!

Damn, these guys are right round the corner from my joint and I've been looking at a suitable fermenter to fit into the spare bar fridge I have lying around, will definitely need to pop in for a visit over the coming week or so.

$9.50 for a 30ltr fermenter is cheap as chips too!

Those are willow fermenters.. just fyi. and you don't really get plastic fermenter drums better than those.

I don't think the cubes look like the willow blue cube I have but if its grade 2 HDPE, whats the difference :)

I've just emailed them to get a price on the 30litre fermenter shipped to Sydney.
Will be interesting to see the cost???

Do they ship 1 piece order is go its damn cheap~~

If they don't, I don't mind getting one for ya mate. Got family in Mooroolbark so it wouldn't be too difficult dropping it off while I'm over there.

No dramas mate, all things going to plan with work next week I should be able to drop in and get the low down on their freight setup, etc.

10 replies to the thread and I didn't see an answer to your question. :)

They're approx 350mm (deep) x 210 (wide) X 450 (high).
I think that makes them a bit bigger than the 'Willow' jerrys, and that they also hold more than 25L, but that's a quick measure of the the 1 I have in the fermenting fridge just now.

Hey all,

I got an email back from Crown Concepts.
They don't ship individual containers but have given me the following info for their 30 litre round drums:

A pallet to Sydney is $90 regardless of height.

There is 16 drums per row and you can fit up to 4 rows on a pallet
(therefore a maximum of 64 drums on a pallet)
Each drum is $9.50+gst

So basically as long as you are ordering atleast 16 drums I am happy to send
them (with you paying the freight obviously)

Adam Rose

Latest posts

Back