Cricket

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know a site on the interwebs where I can watch it for free?

Not a bad start. Hopefully the next couple of sessions should have us sitting on top.

So far so good. Warner's done a great effort. Hopefully Clarke can fire up after a pep talk from warnie!

I can't believe there's no free- to- air coverage. V v v v disappointing!! *** fail.

Great performance overnight.

The lack of tv coverage is annoying, but at least it's on the radio on ABC local and grandstand.

technobabble66 said:
I can't believe there's no free- to- air coverage. V v v v disappointing!! *** fail.
No, the FAIL belongs to Free-To-Air Networks for not purchasing the rights. Advertising revenue is down and they believed it would be a loss. Plus blame Foxtel for pushing the price of coverage up

Look forward to a big one from Smith too - future captain of Australia in the making

Aaron1.0 said:
Look forward to a big one from Smith too - future captain of Australia in the making
Great innings by Smith. A shame he didn't make 100.

I have such a warm glow about Clarke. Pressure on - series onthe line - captaincy on the line.... and seriously ******* delivers. Despite his history, tatts, Gen-Y thing and Lara Bingle. I have huge respekt for the guy.
Makes me proud to be an occasional cricket watching 5th generation Australian! :D

Pissed off I can't watch this match on free to air. Pissed off more that the cricket Australia app told me Clarke was out instead of Watson. Did the same yesterday too. Back to the ESPN app for me.

Great effort from Clarke. Hope he makes 200.

Clarke... what a great decision to declare. Two quick SA wickets down.

I admit that I bad mouthed Clarke in another thread. Michael, if you're reading this: I take it all back. You're a great captain.

CLARKE, GOLD!

Johnson to de Villiers, OUT, definitely too early then, Mel Bourne. AB makes a mistake. Happens when it is reversing at such high pace. AB plays away from the body as Johnson pitches this full and outside off. Just the hands go as the feet are stuck. The edge is taken. Clarke snares it
AB de Villiers c Clarke b Johnson 14 (69m 37b 2x4 0x6) SR: 37.83

I have usually only taken the time to watch the 'home/Australia" series.. but these 3 games have been very good to watch also.

This match in particular is shaping up well.

Go Pup/Australia - looking the goods.

Latest posts

Back