Craftbrewer Fwk Black Goat

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saintbanger

Reaction score
Hey Guys

All those K&K brewers out there who haven't tried an AG brew fork out the dollars and try one of Ross's Fresh Wort Kits. I bought 2 of them to try and convince the wife to invest in an urn so I could go BIAB. The golden ale armarillo was beautiful, thats well and truly gone now. Have the Bacchus Black Goat in the keg now, and it is the best beer I have ever had on tap by a long way. I asked here tonight what beer she wanted and the black goat was the choice even though we have some Stone and Wood pacific and a few other tasty drops in the fridge.

Even if you look at them and think, too expensive. Consider how much something like a Fullers ESB cost at Dans or First Choice. Then think for $50 plus a little bit of delivery you can have 18 beautiful litres on tap or in the bottle.

Have my first BIAB in the fermenter now, my second is in a cube that was a disaster but a story for another thread. I hope they turn out half as good, but to get a little taste of what you could possible produce give a FWK a go. It feels a bit like cheating but once you start pouring you'll forget all about that.

Dave

I have also tried two kits so far. I used the APA as a basis for an AIPA and could not be happier it is one of the finest beers I have tasted. I also did the Bacchus Bushfire which is also very tasty if you like smokey hints in your beer.

I don't mind the price but the shipping is the killer and Ross keeps adding to the list which is a pain I want to try so many on the agenda. :D

Back