Craft Beer Crusaders - Ch 31 - April 30

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carniebrew

Brewvy baby, brewvy!
Reaction score
If you can handle the fauxhawk, might be worth a look:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad checked shirts are back, will have to drag out my collection from the 2000s

I believe it's channel 44 on digital TV, but dunno if that works in regional areas...

carniebrew said:
I believe it's channel 44 on digital TV, but dunno if that works in regional areas...
Not up where I live.

Used to get it back in the days when we still lived in Sydney.

The old "Channel 31" was, and in its digital form is only for capital cities. We regional people get other, compensating benefits such as local news and giant puppets telling our kids to go to bed at 7 o'clock. And amazing tractor and cattle-drench deals.

You get Julia Gillard telling your kids to go to bed? :)

Hey guys Mark from "Craft Beer Crusaders" here. Thanks for the kind words about our fauxhawks & shirts ;) we do our best to keep up with the latest fads :)

with regards to the website we understand the link is currently not working & are working on rectifying the issue

for the moment you can follow the action at www.facebook.com/craftbeercrusaders & i can assure that within the next 48 hours the website will be up & working.

the show for those who are not within local Melbourne & Geelong areas & are unable to view it we have an app in the making where you will be able to purchase each episode to view the night it airs for 0.99c per episode.

cheers & we hope you enjoy the show

Regards Mark

Hey guys i have an update for you on the show. if you are unable to watch the show on tuesday night it will be available online on the ch31 website for streaming purposes to view after it has aired on ch 31.

Also the website is now working

Just a bump to note that this airs tonight.

Strap down; it's going to be a low-budget ride...

Looks like it's ch31 in Melbourne only fellas. In Brisbane we have a show called "wide open throttle" in that time slot...

Liam_snorkel said:
Looks like it's ch31 in Melbourne only fellas. In Brisbane we have a show called "wide open throttle" in that time slot...
I just saw that too :huh: hopefully there will be a place to watch it online

Latest posts

Back