• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Couple Of Beer Bits Up For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
I have these two taps up for offers.

The tap has had a re-kit , but as you can see it is in well used condition.
I used it on my party keg set up.

Pluto gun as is,it has the nut and olive to connect new line.

Make an offer if interested, I'll leave it open for a couple of days.

Batz

Hi Batz,

Really interested in the gun.... I just dont know what a fair price for a used one would be??

Any ballpark figures?

Cheers
Rob

Edit: spelling

I'll start bidding at $30, Batz. i gather it'd probably need re-kitting, and that the successful bidder would pay postage?

AnthonyMac said:
I'll start bidding at $30, Batz. i gather it'd probably need re-kitting, and that the successful bidder would pay postage?
[post="125279"][/post]​

Well your winning Anthony
I would guess $5.00 for oz post,happy with that?

Batz

Happy indeed. If we have a deal, PM me in next 45mins before I head home.

Although more bids could come in overnight. Up to you, mate.

AnthonyMac said:
Although more bids could come in overnight. Up to you, mate.
[post="125299"][/post]​

Cheers Anthony
Will give till tomorrow

Fridge tap going cheap anyone,perfect for a party magic box
Or perhaps another fridge in a lost corner of the shed? "Just off do do a bit in the shed honey"...works for me :p

Batz

Just for the record - I thought zymocenosilicaphobia was something that only I suffered from. Its good to know there is another out there.

No empty beer glasses for me! Holy crap....empty beer glass - better re-fill before I start freakin out!!!

I've had it ever since I started AG brewing,luckly it easy to keep under control :beer:

You have the pluto gun Anthony,I have PMed you

Anyone want the tap?

Batz

Bugger - really wanted the gun but had no idea of its worth I would be happy to pay 35 - 40 plus post.... I just did not want to make an insulting offer.

Cheers
Rob

tynian said:
Bugger - really wanted the gun but had no idea of its worth I would be happy to pay 35 - 40 plus post.... I just did not want to make an insulting offer.

Cheers
Rob
[post="125403"][/post]​

Sorry tynian told to Anthony

I will be selling some stuff off soon including a pluto gun of similar condition so will be similar price

Hoops

Anything else of interest that you could mention, Hoops? Bit of pre-sale promotion work?

AMac

AnthonyMac do you still want the pluto gun?
Nothing but silence since you said you'll take it.

Batz

All done Batz. Sent PM to you too. Been flat out at work last couple of days and haven't had the chance to scratch myself. All sorted now tho.

Latest posts

Back