Country Brewer Casula

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopdog

Reaction score
Was speaking to Craig yesterday and he is closing up next week, Im pretty spewin as he has given me some excellent advice and helped in getting my brews to where they are today.

Anyways All the best mate

Was speaking to Craig yesterday and he is closing up next week, Im pretty spewin as he has given me some excellent advice and helped in getting my brews to where they are today.

Why?

goin back to work at his old job, said what they threw at him was to good to pass up

:( That's a shame, particularly if its not a bad LHBS. Seems there's a few closing of late, another one at Queanbeyan is also closing this week however I don't know if it was any good as I've never been there.

:icon_offtopic:
BTW, if anyone's interested, on another forum the Queanbeyan one has loads of stock going cheap, mostly the usual BrewCraft, Coopers, Brigalow and Morgans crap and kits plus the obligatory water purification stuff with a few stills, but also gas regs, fonts, cornies etc. Sheedy Lane, Queanbeyan, enquire at the adjacent tobacconist is the advice given.
Apologies for the OT...

I discovered this myself today. I've been away for a couple of weeks with work and went to the store today to find it gone! I'm really disappointed :( . I've been buying from Craig for almost 5 years now. What other stores are nearby?

www.absolutehomebrew.com.au/ in St Marys is probably a bit further than you have travelled if you're around Liverpool but it an excellent store which shits over Country Brewer for stock (well for AG, buthe has a wide range of cans if I recall, dont pay much attention). Its also very competitive pricewise, and they deliver. FOR FREE if you spend over $120

Pat is also very good for offering advice if you need guidance.

Support your own city's HB stores !

I discovered this myself today. I've been away for a couple of weeks with work and went to the store today to find it gone! I'm really disappointed :( . I've been buying from Craig for almost 5 years now. What other stores are nearby?

Manfred from the Homebrew store in Queen St Campbelltown has a great range, great prices and unbeatable advice :ph34r:

Try Kev at Kirrawee home brew,good stock of hops,tons of grain,and yeast,also has crown 40l urns in stock
great LHBS its where all my $ go!!!!! :ph34r:

Back