Cornelius Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snagler

Reaction score
Could somebody please give me the dimensions of one of those cornelius kegs (height and diameter)
I have a spare chest freezer donated by the brother in law and am trying to work out the best keg size and system to use. I think ross is selling these kegs cheap $70 from memory. Thanks in advance

Could somebody please give me the dimensions of one of those cornelius kegs (height and diameter)
I have a spare chest freezer donated by the brother in law and am trying to work out the best keg size and system to use. I think ross is selling these kegs cheap $70 from memory. Thanks in advance

635mm Tall x 220mm Dia

I got two different sizes here.
Dia 230 x 570 tall
Dia 210 x 630 tall
Don't know why the difference, obviously different manufacturers by the stamp on the side.
Those heights are the keg only and don't make an allowance for the couplers which will need another 50-100mm if you want to be able to remove them in the fridge.

Good luck

Edit: And in the time it took me to post, Screwtop's come up with another size !

Mine are 630 x 210. $60 each for 2. postage $15 total to newcastle with plenty of room for any other bits & pieces needed. Send me a pm Snagler or give me a call (07 32877225) if you want some guidance.

cheers Ross

Thanks Ross, I registered and ordered 2 kegs on the website. I chose the "freight enquiry" option, was this the right thing to do???? :unsure:

Snaggler looks like you have sorted your query, please use the PM function or email to sort your order with Ross.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back