Coopers Ultra Light Birrel... Able To Drink And Drive With This Stuff?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might do a poll one day to see how overrepresented ex- chefs and IT nerds are on this forum. I'd hazard a guess that tradies would fill in most of the blanks.

Hey Manticle
I'm in IT(not a nerd though) right into brewing and this forum,I've learnt heaps here.

Chees
Rob

You guys have got me curious to try one of these Birrel things. Might grab one tonight.

Heard from an old timer that CUB workers in the old Victoria St, Collingwood premises used to be allowed to drink as much as they liked within the premises. This was done to stop them stealing the stuff. In those days forklifts used to wind up in some pretty weird places. :lol:

Gotta admit, I'm allowed a beer at lunch but I'm not operating heavy machinery near a kindergarten - work in a CBD office.

Hopper.

Gotta admit, I'm allowed a beer at lunch but I'm not operating heavy machinery near a kindergarten
Ditto - Theoretical Physicist. Worst I can do after a lunch-time beer is drink and derive!

Boom Boom Tish... Hic.

Oh Sweet Jesus...............Bad joke, bad joke..........

I still laughed at it though...

Back