Coopers is releasing a new beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ducatiboy stu

Reaction score
Talking to my local Coopers rep over a few celebtation ales and he let slip that a new beer is on its way.

All he would say was that is a larger and a bit quirky....

And celebration ale is going to remain available....

And that QLD has been allocated 19 kegs of Vintage for the entire state...

And my local pub currently has 2 kegs of vintage in their cellar...which will be on tap soon

Is it crisp, indeed super crisp, dry and indeed super dry, as well as thirst quenching? Does it come in 330ml clear "shot" bottles that you can buy at your bowls club in a bucket of four filled with ice? Sounds like a winner :beerbang:

Quirky larger eh?
I'm ******* rock hard with anticipation.

They already have Coopers Clear aimed at the megaswillers.
I'd like to see them do an Aussie style IPA with buckets of Galaxy, Topaz, Ella (Stella), Summer Saaz etc

I am happy they are keeping celebration ale going. It was onky going to be a one off but proved popular enougg that they kept.

I got the impression from the rep that they may start doing more sesonal beers in the future..not heaps...just a few

what could possibly make it quirky, a squirt of lime cordial in each bottle?

Unless they are worm out bottle moulds, that is a lot to shell out for a new package.

Samuel Adams said:
I'd like to see them do an Aussie style IPA with buckets of Galaxy, Topaz, Ella (Stella), Summer Saaz etc
Couldn't agree more, time to have a go at something like this around the $65 mark.

:icon_cheers:

Ducatiboy stu said:
Talking to my local Coopers rep over a few celebtation ales and he let slip that a new beer is on its way.
All he would say was that is a larger and a bit quirky....
And celebration ale is going to remain available....
And that QLD has been allocated 19 kegs of Vintage for the entire state...
And my local pub currently has 2 kegs of vintage in their cellar...which will be on tap soon
Pics or it didn't happen Stu!

What pubs pouring vintage? I want in, I saved my pennies and bought a carton months back, but it's depleted now, don't know if I can get away buying another, on tap though, I gots to try that...

Actuallty I spoke to the Coopers rep last week. Vintage is getting harder to get in bottle shops.

Vintage will be on tap very soon in only 1 pub in the area

Back