Coopers Goo Can Vs Toe

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellnaf

Reaction score
My 5 year old son has this habit of taking the plastic top of the cans of goo when I buy one. He usually wrestles it off to take the victory, except for last night, the goo has finally notched up a win. After getting the can in a firm grip to rip the top off, the can escaped the hold and jumped of the bench onto Joshua's big toe. The toe stood (pun) no chance against the 1.7kg goo. Toe is much better today. Joshua's happily running around now.

Toe.jpg

Time to go all grain then. It's the only way to be sure.

Autsch! That would have hurt.

Is he at least allowed to drink the evil goo cans produce? ;)

Is he at least allowed to drink the evil goo cans produce? ;)

Strangely enough he doesn't like beer, dunno what's wrong with 5 year olds these days, no taste.

And I think AG would be better for his health, gotta let the finance minister know.

Nat.

It is amazing how bad the injury can be at the time for a 5 year old and then when they forget about it they are fine and running around. It is strange that this thread should come up. When i started brewing (I went straight to all grain) the kit that i bought for the fermenter included a can of coopers goo that is still sitting around. Last night i brought it back in from the shed. I have decided to brew it, and dry hop different bottles so that i can get a better understanding of the different hops.

This morning my 5 year old pushed the tin off the bench trying to lift the cap, narrowly missing my wifes foot. I will show her now what damage she managed to avoid.

Back