• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cool Room Panels

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMK

BrewInn Barossa:~ Home to GMKenterprises ~
Reaction score
I have been told to clean up the verandah

So, I have the following for sale;
Cool Room Panels
5 x 3m x 1.2 m x 75mm thick - metal on both sides.
front panel consisting of 3 x door recesses
3 x SS framed Double Glazed Doors with the proper hinges to fit the front panel
all good condition.

Just add the framing and you can build your own cool room - will need an airconditioner - can supply a wall mounted one free - and a thermostat controller.

PM/E-mail me if you are interested.

I have been told to clean up the verandah

So, I have the following for sale;
Cool Room Panels
5 x 3m x 1.2 m x 75mm thick - metal on both sides.
front panel consisting of 3 x door recesses
3 x SS framed Double Glazed Doors with the proper hinges to fit the front panel
all good condition.

Just add the framing and you can build your own cool room - will need an airconditioner - can supply a wall mounted one free - and a thermostat controller.

PM/E-mail me if you are interested.

Hello i have just seen your advert have you still got the cool room panels if so can you please let me know either way on Ph.0414156772 or email [email protected]. Thanks Troy

Wow talk about trying your luck.

Original post Feb 16 2006...now 17th may 2009...only 2 years and 3 months late...

Apologies for hijacking but I have some refrigeration truck insulation panels (cold room style, only 14 centimeters thick!) that are quite big. I am halfway through a 6-corny-keg fridge build, and it only needed 1 and a half panels. There are quite a few available, probably about 8 or 9, but I would have to have enough interest to make arrangements to sell them.

I'll try to get some real dimensions if anyone PM's me about them.

Again, apologies for hijacking. If this is too inappropriate give me a hollar and i'll remove the post and move it elsewhere..

Good luck GMK!

only 14 centimeters thick

14 cm is serious "over-kill" if you ask me. 5 cm thick is more than enough for a fridge (considering most domestic units are 2-3 cm thick).

I hope you got them for free!

14 cm is serious "over-kill" if you ask me. 5 cm thick is more than enough for a fridge (considering most domestic units are 2-3 cm thick).

I hope you got them for free!

Just means they are 3 x betterer.

The Panels are now with JAzman - pm him to see if he has used them yet... :)

I still have 3 X double glazed Galss with Steel framed + hinges doors sitting on the back Verandah - waiting to go....

:)

Apologies for hijacking but I have some refrigeration truck insulation panels (cold room style, only 14 centimeters thick!) that are quite big. I am halfway through a 6-corny-keg fridge build, and it only needed 1 and a half panels. There are quite a few available, probably about 8 or 9, but I would have to have enough interest to make arrangements to sell them.

I'll try to get some real dimensions if anyone PM's me about them.

Again, apologies for hijacking. If this is too inappropriate give me a hollar and i'll remove the post and move it elsewhere..

Good luck GMK!

Latest posts

Back