Sweet ITC-1000 Price! 23% off (AUD16.93) for Inkbird Dual Stage IT

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doh I have 3 spare and these are way cheaper ! ...fml

doctr-dan said:
I'd get 2 if I knew how to wire them up

I just wired up an STC1000 yesterday which i think is very similar. The link i used to wire it up was
http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.ie/forum/index.php/topic,7491.0.html

looking at the top pic they look exactly same wiring. I can add a pic of my simple wiring and box if you like, cost bugger all. I would buy one if i hadn't bought mine already but i think cost is same. I will need another one down the track though as i will brew in 2 locations

BrisBrew said:
I just wired up an STC1000 yesterday which i think is very similar. The link i used to wire it up was
http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.ie/forum/index.php/topic,7491.0.html

looking at the top pic they look exactly same wiring. I can add a pic of my simple wiring and box if you like, cost bugger all. I would buy one if i hadn't bought mine already but i think cost is same. I will need another one down the track though as i will brew in 2 locations
:D :D

Mine arrived in the mail yesterday, looks good like other knock off STC's I've bought. Comes with a bonus wiring diagram.
I might grab another 1 or 2 because I'm addicted to this stupid pursuit that is home brewing. I seriously thought I'd save money by making my own beer, what a dickhead I was/am.

Benn said:
Mine arrived in the mail yesterday, looks good like other knock off STC's I've bought. Comes with a bonus wiring diagram.
I might grab another 1 or 2 because I'm addicted to this stupid pursuit that is home brewing. I seriously thought I'd save money by making my own beer, what a dickhead I was/am.
Enjoy your own beer ,friend. :D

I ordered one and it was delivered very quickly. I haven't wired it up because it is going to be my spare, but it certainly looks the goods. Good work Inkbird, thanks.

Mine also arrived on Monday, not quiet sure when i will get time to hook it up but it looks good.

Latest posts

Back