Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh,the media,what a bunch of sensationalist lazy ignorant slobs ( well some of them apparently).
Dunno if you have heard but an object has been reported lying in 20 metres of water some 400-500 metres east of Boston Island which is off the coast of Port Lincoln,some media has said that it " could " be an anti shipping mine laid by the German navy during WW2, the German navy did do this.
Anyway one Adelaide TV news service? Did show underwater pics of a mine,this story is a ******* joke,obviously the media failed to do their homework or indeed use their common sense , an anti shipping mine still intact in the ocean after 70 years! Seriously.
Ah the media, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story,sadly some people believe such shite.

God! I hope they can safely disarm it.

How the **** is the royals having another goddamn baby headline news? WHO GIVES A TOSS? Oh no Kate has been struck down with morning sickness.! So she's like every other pregnant woman on the bloody planet! That's not news it's gossip

One of the UK papers ran an article speculating on whether the royal pregnancy would persuade Scottish voters to vote to stay in the Union. For **** sake!

manticle said:
Up there with unnecessary apostrophes for plurals I guess. And writing your instead of you're.
And other things.
And starting sentences with and.
I have a shirt like that. YOUR RETARDED

And occasionally, I wear it out to things.

Prince Imperial said:
One of the UK papers ran an article speculating on whether the royal pregnancy would persuade Scottish voters to vote to stay in the Union. For **** sake!
The pro unionists are just getting desperate.

jkhlt1210 said:
How the **** is the royals having another goddamn baby headline news? WHO GIVES A TOSS? Oh no Kate has been struck down with morning sickness.! So she's like every other pregnant woman on the bloody planet! That's not news it's gossip
And if he had a toss all would be well :), hmm,but then he would be a right royal wanker.

I really wish the gutless city folk would stop dumping their pets out here when they don't want them. 2 male cats in 2 days now, quiet enough come up and want a pat. Come up to mine from the river.

Anyone want a male cat, bigger nuts then some bulls I've seen :)

And that's no bull!
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1410603886.631982.jpg

shaunous said:
Anyone want a male cat, bigger nuts then some bulls I've seen :)
Man, some male cats got the SWAGGER! Friend of mine's barn cat used to walk his balls all over the joint. Continually pissed on the tractor seat. Point made.

"Got your balls right here bitches. And I'm only talking to the ladies, sucker."

Male cat piss has an odour all of its own.....although not as bad as this chicks cheap perfume I smelt the other night at the pub...

Latest posts

Back