Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
muzzie-pedophile.png

Ok then back to ranting civilly.

I mean we all agree any Country/Religion/politician that would ban the consumption of/ brewing of the fine liquid we all come here to discuss; should be nuked immediately!! A dozen or so times!!!

Tropical_Brews said:
Yes agree Smartass it is all BS the 5 passports full of stamps are just a figment of my imagination. Last posting to Republic Of Yemen never even got a second glance from AFP or Customs at Brisbane.

Pretty sure the bottle of Tullamore Dew is genuine though but posting copies of Saudi Visas would not be smart.
Although any Linux user has to be a world expert on everything. Go away in short sharp jerks

Edit: Telstra dropped out so may as well be watching Billy Connolly instead of replying to F.Wits.
This might be the rant thread where a little bit extra is tolerated but you are treading a line.

So for someone who isnt following politics to closely. What does it mean for Pauline to get that many seats? Will she have enough power to stop progress? Will the others have to adopt anything of hers? (I dont mind her only getting benefits for your first child and none born afterwards policy) Or can they basically ignore her somewhat?

Please Explain!

I'd suggest there's not just one bloke been treading a line...saw a personal insult by mod a few days ago. And most personal insults have been coming from the anti-PH crew. Just sayin', what's fair.

shaunous said:
So for someone who isnt following politics to closely. What does it mean for Pauline to get that many seats? Will she have enough power to stop progress? Will the others have to adopt anything of hers? (I dont mind her only getting benefits for your first child and none born afterwards policy) Or can they basically ignore her somewhat?

Please Explain!
It gives the ignorant, bigoted racists a ,mouth piece to peddle their shit

She is already started by say Vaccinations cause Autism and wants CCTV in Mosques

Its not going to get any better...

Imagine the damage she will do if she hold some of the balance of power...outer ******* chaos

She is almost the female Trump

@madpierre - Can you elaborate re:
Personal insults from members/mods to members/mods.

Don't care if I'm the mod - I'll wear it.
PM or in this thread - whatever suits.

Thanks

Could be worse...

We could end up with Scott Morrison as PM, and Bernardi as Deputy...although we do have Barnaby

Yeh CCTV in mosque's is ridiculous, and so is the anti vaxxers bullshit. I had my Hooping Cough booster yesterday, pretty sure i havnt gone braindead.
If she didnt come up with way out ideas and just stuck to her half normal shit she wouldnt look like a loony. Ban the Berka, yeh who gives a f#@k, but put live tv camera's in only one religions house of prayers and then have a government team watching and monitoring, C'mon Pauline!!!

Be a boring job monitoring the CCTV all you'd see is people praying,regardless of religion....ahh Pauline I thought you'd been lost to history.

Latest posts

Back