Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I had dreadlocks people would confuse me with being Maori quite often, except actual Maoris.

Liam_snorkel said:
When I had dreadlocks people would confuse me with being Maori quite often, except actual Maoris.
You can have my shoulder to cry on anytime Liam.

Before there were so many 'Shaunous's' on the internerd, you used to be able to google just 'Shaunous' and all my shit would come up, photobucket, myspace, facebook, my dodgy webpage i had.

Still i'd rather all be deleted.

And your comments will live in the google cache forever...

I am not in favour of mass deletions and I don't really think there's anything that needs to be deleted. However for now I will hide the posts.

Shaunous can you PM which bits you would prefer deleted or edited and I'll discuss deletion with the other mods?

Actually seems like you have done your own editing Shaunous. I've hidden the posts that quoted you.

Messy thread.

Liam_snorkel said:
So you were that ******* on the train, often wondered.

Just copped a bull ant bite on the scrotum for the second time in my life tonight. The first time was on my wedding day. **** ants!

lukiferj said:
Just copped a bull ant bite on the scrotum for the second time in my life tonight. The first time was on my wedding day. **** ants!
Put your pants on.

lukiferj said:
Careful they don't bite you
:) don't think that will ever happen ,having long legs and small balls negates the likelihood .

With utmost respect regarding Mick Jaggers girlfriend taking her own life and tour dates are in limbo for the concert,I fcukn nearly fell off my chair tonight watching the Adelaide channel 7 news when this took precedence over this states ( south Oz) elections issues as we still don't know who will be in power?.
Call me a Cnut if you want,but tour dates in question over political governance !. Tour dates? Faaaark me.

Back